Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < Looking to borrow/buy pet with 60 Constitution

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• The-Bone-Snatcher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 08:27:48 — Link

I'm in need of buying or borrowing someones pet with a constitution of 60 or higher :P These things seem to be eluding me and I refuse to give in to the insufficient pet notice on my lvl 2 stable just yet.

I only have just over 10K in silver so if you plan to sell and expect more than that please don't surprised when I decline you :P I'm not made of money as you can clearly see lol

Any help is much appreciated ;D

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 08:48:57 — Link

I have this guy who has 60CON, if you train up his INT a bit more he'll be able to craft a cartographer's guild and other INT-requisite items as well.

He's currently for sale but if you're interested in borrowing him for your project I can loan him to you. If you're interested in buying him, I'd ask for 2.5k - he's fully researched, has several desirable recessives and his only bad gene is his weak muscles.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• The-Bone-Snatcher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 07:59:17 — Link

So you'd sell him for 2500? If that is the case I would gladly take him off your hands >D His skills may come in handy later on lol

If not then I'm perfectly fine borrowing him for the stable at least ^^

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 08:56:46 — Link

Sardonyx was sold, but I'll send you over a pet that can get the job done. :)

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla