Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Harpy's Reserve Raffe - Ended, drawing tomorrow.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 12:49:12 — Link

Has you exit the portal with your pet, you find that it's led you to someone's reserve. You are about to go back through the portal, wondering if it's broken, when a whiny catches your attention and you turn to find a rather small and colourful unicorn gliding towards you.  You blink a few times, wondering if you are dreaming, or if it's some sort of effect from the portal, when the unicorn whinnies again and rubs it's nose on your hand.  It then points to a series of signposts, using it's horn.

The first says:

"Hi, my name is Yuki the Unicorn and welcome to Harpy's Reserve Raffle"

You look back at the unicorn, which you know now is called Yuki.  It points again, indicating the next signpost, curious you read it.

"Harpy's Reserve Raffle"

Harpy's Reserve Raffle is all about cleaning up Beast Keepers pounds/stables. 

Don't own a reserve yet and want to get rid of the bad genes?  Want to win prizes? Too many white unicorns in the pound for your liking? Whether you want to do one or the other or both then we have the solution!

All you have to do is hand over your unwanted pets. One pet = one ticket. First ticket is free. You can hand over has many has you want, they will all be released into my Reserve, happy and carefree.

"Rules"

1: When you give a pet, tie a label to it with 'For Reserve/Raffle' on it. (Name it 'Raffle', put 'For Reserve/Raffle' in the description or message body when sending)

2: Only one winner for each prize pot. 

3: Tickets ony egible for that raffle, when a new ones starts you have to send pets again to get a ticket.

4: Bred/caught/pound pets all accepted.

5: First ticket is free, meaning you don't need to send a pet for that ticket, just send a message (or post here) to be entered.

6: You can do whatever you want with the prizes, sell them or use them, up to you.

"Current Raffle"

Starts: 1st April.  Ends: 8th April 15:00 BK time.

"Prizes"

Prize pot 1: Vial Collection - 1x Mutagen, 1x Rainbow Jar, 2x Energy Drink

Prize Pot 2: Gollum Collection - 1x of each Golem Scheme, Wood, Cotton, Stone and Clay

Prize Pot 3: Builders Collection - 2x Reserve Blueprints, 1x Sanctuary Blueprints.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:40:30 — Link

Awesome! I'll enter into the raffle. If we wish to help donate prizes, are there any in particular you're looking for?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• lhluvsAthena
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 20:27:24 — Link

Entering!

Might donate later.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 00:33:48 — Link

You are both down for tickets, if you are wanting to donate prizes (you don't have to, but if you do), then I'm looking for good pets, rare items, the rarer blueprints, maybe money but I worry about it getting mixed in with mine and that can be risky.  Maybe art too, ifthere's interest (maybe even the chibi unicorns above, custom made.).

I forgot to upload the tidy version to photobucket >.<

• Haberdasher
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 23:22:03 — Link

Wish I had seen this earlier, I sent a bunch of pets to the pound today... ah well. Entering with my free ticket, for now. :3

#33507 on Aywas

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 10:58:42 — Link

All added, and now you know :P

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 18:17:39 — Link

I'll try to help with this! I might just pound the better pets, and send you the very common pets that no one wants usually... Claiming my free ticket now to! :P

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 13:42:42 — Link

That's fine Icicle, all tickets have been updated. :3

• Imitatia

Posted at 2013-04-04 20:34:01 — Link

Can I join with my free ticket for now? I think I'll donate later :3 Thank you!

Hey everyone!

• Storm
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 20:52:49 — Link

I'd like to join with my free ticket, I may have some that Ill send over to you soon.

• WolfLover
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 21:38:45 — Link

I'll claim my free ticket! I might have some pets to give you too!

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 22:12:50 — Link

All added, might see if I'm able to give something to everyone, even if it's just 100 money.

• Peas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 09:23:56 — Link

Can I please have a free ticket first? Then I will breed some pets and give it to you later maybe! :) Thank you!

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 15:10:33 — Link

Every one above has been entered, and don't forget this ends tomorrow :0

• ForeverMore
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 16:35:57 — Link

Add me to the raffle, I'd love to join :)

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla