Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Closed - Pet Sales

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 15:53:37 — Link

Hello! Thank you for looking at my sales! I hope you find a pet that will make you very happy!

I am selling some pretty high quality pets. All of them have no more then one red charactoristic! Those with nice, pretty green charactoristics are listed at the very bottom of the post, along with my special Roc sales from my breeding projects that are not stored in my sale groups. Other then that, you can find my sales pets in three groups sorted by how researched their genes are!

Thank you again for checking out my sales! 

Groups:

No Research Done - Base price 1,500 Silver or more.

Some Research Done - Base price 2,000 Silver or more.

Fully and Completely Researched - Base price 2,500 Silver or more.

Showcase Pets:

Nice Albino Female Cockatrice - 1 green and no red (Current Best Offer 6,500 Silver)

Special Roc Sales:

Prices for this group 3,000-10,000 Silver. Nearly always happy to sell for 5,000 Silver.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/51705

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/50322

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/47846

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 15:54:10 — Link

This list is for my own records so that I don't forget to send something to sone one. If you wish to buy a pet from me, but to not wish to have your purchase listed here, please say so and I will remove it immeadeately! Thank you! : )

Things to remember to do:

Show this pet to Zenith once tamed

If you wish to contact me, it's best to do do so through PM. I am extremely forgetful.

I am a breeder of ROCS!  If you need to buy or sell any, please feel free to contact me! Also, I run a roc breeding group. If you're interested, check it out! The first 10 members are entered into a contest!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:11:44 — Link

This list is for my own records, possible to be used for future pricing of pets. If you wish to buy a pet from me, but to not wish to have your purchase listed here, please say so and I will remove it immeadeately! Thank you! : )

Past Sales:

Male Dragon, level 7, un-researched with 1 red and 2 green stats. - Sold for 1,500 Silver to Zenith.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:30:53 — Link

PM'ing you. I'll offer 1.5k for Nightsky. I'm interested in how that male cockatrice turns out once he's finished taming - PM me once he's finished?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:41:39 — Link

Sounds good to me! Thank you very much. : )

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 22:15:28 — Link

Thread Updated! Now sorted and linked to groups! Pet profiles list all known Possitive and Negitive traits! 

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 22:32:49 — Link

Added some nice pumas.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-02 23:15:57 — Link

Just added two unicorns to the unresearched group. One of them's not white!

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 15:59:31 — Link

Sending Link to Cockitrice!

• Ryaira
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 00:31:26 — Link

I'm interested in Lady. Around how much do you want for her?

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 02:38:26 — Link

Could you do 2,550 Silver? If not, I can take lowwer then that. Thanks! : )

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-07 17:52:51 — Link

Bump!

• Icicle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-09 02:58:40 — Link

I'm interested in the pretty albino cockatrice you have up for sale! How much?

Hhhhhiiiiii......

I use an Ipad most of the time. It likes to correct my right words, wrong. -.- Sorry if a word is spelled wrong or just doesn't make sense.

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-11 02:05:15 — Link

Any offer would probably work. : )

• Dorchadas
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-12 03:23:42 — Link

I just got an offer of 5-6k on my albino cockatrice. I believe that I'm going to take it, unless others would care to beat it.

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla