Boards < General < General Chat < The WORST pet!

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Westly

Posted at 2013-03-31 12:11:28 — Link

Now I'm curious, how bad is the worst pet you've got?  Eight red stats?  I want to see it!  How bad could it be?!

Show him off!!

My Webcomic!

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 23:42:15 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/25404

Meet Karr, he has 6, count 'em, 6 red stats, I used Mutagen on him twice and it got worst. the only good recessive he has is Quickmind.   I keep him out of pity (and the hope of mutagen),  I got him from the pound you see.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 02:35:49 — Link

He has black spotTed recessive, though.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• LiaEvalle
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 03:42:30 — Link

dk, I wouldnt breed for colour if the pet has such a big amount of bad genes in both dominant and recessive D: (thats a really horrid cockatrice there XD)

• Harpy
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 18:08:57 — Link

Yeah, knowing my luck, all breedings with him would be common colour and worst stats then he has xD

• Westly

Posted at 2013-04-01 18:18:50 — Link

Wow, that...is kind of stellarly awesomly bad!  I love it!!

I see the one child they had too also has terrible stats!  Hee!!

My Webcomic!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-01 19:57:54 — Link

Just picked this girl up from the pound: http://beastkeeper.com/pet/38450

5 Reds on her, seriously makes me wonder how a pet that crippled up can even survive.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Westly

Posted at 2013-04-03 00:22:20 — Link

I"m getting Invalid specified pet.  ;_;

My Webcomic!

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 00:36:35 — Link

Woops, that's because I had taken her out of the pound and into a reserve.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla