Boards < General < Pet Showcase < Silver Cockatrice

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 00:36:55 — Link

Zephyr

My breeding project is starting to get some steam!

Say hi to Zephyr! http://beastkeeper.com/pet/34111

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 02:15:35 — Link

Awesome!

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 20:15:12 — Link

Gorgeous!  Is he going to be up for stud eventually?  Because I would love to get some silver into my bloodlines...

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-27 23:27:15 — Link

I intend to try and stud him at some point yes, as well as his father, Nimbryx, who is also silver-dominant. If I were to stud him I'd be primarily interested in double-breedings to help along my own lineage as well.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Rien
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-28 10:40:07 — Link

*plots*  Very inteeeeeresting.  Well, once my lovelies are levelled up a bit more I will certainly be in touch.

Twitter: WilsonQueli

Amazon Author: Wilson Queli

Facebook: Wilson Queli

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-29 21:08:10 — Link

he's awesome :)

got some lovely recessives too

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-26 16:18:14 — Link

Nimbryx, father to my silver brood and love of my life, has finally reached level 50 and can now produce silver GP babies. I'm continuing to work on his successors and bringing them up to level 50 with better genetics, my immediate goal being a counterstrike silver cockatrice, since I'm having some serious trouble attaining acid gland/ spitting muscle stock.

I will be offering up Nimbryx for public stud, he really is a nice male for any silver breeding projects, he's wild-born, so he runs no risk of inbreeding and has some nice recessives.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla