Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Unrelated puma of each gender

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Trojan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 01:09:58 — Link

Colour/markings don't matter, but must have NO red stats. Good genes and a decent level preferred. Please post here if you've got some for me to take a look at :)

Been inactive for months, but thinking about coming back for a bit..?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 11:18:14 — Link

I have a wild-caught puma here with no red stats who just got finished taming, haven't researched him but if you're interested let me know.

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/33552

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Trojan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 20:28:26 — Link

I would be interested - how much are you asking?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 21:42:03 — Link

1.5k sound alright for him?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Trojan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 21:52:09 — Link

Sure :)

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 21:57:00 — Link

Sedning him on over. ^.^

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla