Boards < Advertising < Wanted Ads < [W] Various Pets

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 20:56:35 — Link

Specific Colors (can not have any red stats):

If you have a color I'm looking for, please post here with an asking price. See one in auction? Let me know about it. I'll be checking around frequently and appreciate tips where they're given. Thank you.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

- Jefferson/The Mad Hatter, Once Upon a Time

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 11:15:44 — Link

Shazar, my first born, is a dilute blue cockatrice with no red stats and has some decent genetics.

I don't think think anyone on the site currently has something as rare as a spotted silver cockatrice - but my silver cockatrice, Nimbryx, carries the spotted gene, if you can find a silver carrier with a spotted gene to breed with him.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 23:11:26 — Link

I'm very interested in Shazar. Do you happen to have an asking price or range you're looking for, for him?

In terms of the Spotted Silver Cockatrice, if I find another carrier, I'll gladly contact you for a breeding, thank you.

"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution for their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 23:59:26 — Link

I honestly don't have a set price range in mind for him. I'm still rather new to the economy and trying to assess a creature's value and what people look for. I've had people offer me a few grand on pets I thought were mediocre and sold pets for a pittance when I thought they had potential.

What's your offer on him?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• emmie1977
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 00:57:11 — Link

i have http://beastkeeper.com/pet/35016 to sell when she matures, usually if i put them up for auction, they sell for the buyout, which is often 12k

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 02:57:02 — Link

Zenith; I'll offer you 10,000sc for Shazar.

emmie1977; I'm unsure about the 12,000sc price on your foal. Do you have a lowest price you would take for her? I'm taking into account that she isn't leveled and is devoid of any green stats. I would really enjoy having her.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 02:59:29 — Link

I'll send Shazar on over.

• Kolibri
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 03:14:46 — Link

Thank you very much, Zenith. He has a good home here.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla