Boards < General < Help < Question about Inns

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• SpaceShipRat
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-23 13:16:37 — Link

does the Druid Invite add 10% to stats after they're caught, or when they occupy the dens?

I want to know if I can stack it with another invite, like using the gryphon invite to get gryphons on the map, and then druid when I catch them to increase their stats.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-23 17:04:45 — Link

Druid gives a bonus when a pet is caught. So you can invite a Magician first and then invite the Druid and catch all the pets atrracted by the Magician with increased stats.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-25 19:40:54 — Link

I figured I would post this here and avoid making another topic, since my question also relates to inns and invites.

How many days do invited people stay? Just one day? A few? I'm trying to decide if I want to build an inn or a cartographer's guild and I'm curious.

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2013-03-25 20:06:13 — Link

The guests stay at the Inn for 2-3 days.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla