Boards < Community < Contests and Giveaways < Tons of games! =D

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 04:22:08 — Link

~Raffle~

As I am just starting out creating this thread for my birthday on the 26th. I am going to start out with a raffle. End date will be when we have enough uop. Prizes will be for ever changing so everyone can get cool stuff.

~Prizes~

Choices are.

1. Breeding of any of my creatures for free with yours or mine or any other creature for breeding.

2. 100 Silver

3. 400 Silver

4. 200 Silver

5. 1,000 silver

6. Rabbit meat

7.Honey

8. Pork

9.Soybeans

10.Sunflower seeds

11.Wheat

12. Hops

13. Random prize of my choice

14. Wood

15. Rocks

16. stones of kinds (will list)

-Items-

~Food~

Honey- 20 tickets                                                                                            
Rabbit meat-20 tickets                                                                                                                    
Soybeans- 10 tickets                                                                                                       
Hops- 25 tickets                                                                                                                 
Pork-15 tickets   
Glowshroom- 1,000 tickets 
Dragon Maple- 1,000 tickets
Nutpea- 1,000 tickets
Cactus Melon- 1,000 tickets
Heart fruit- 1,000 tickets
Bamboo Berries- 1,000 tickets

~Potion~

Mutagen- 3,000 tickets                                                                            Energy drink- 5,000 tickets 
Amnesia potion- 10,000 tickets        
Rainbow jar- 10,000 tickets  
Magic Bomb- 5,000 tickets

~ Creatures~  
Dragon-  lots of red- 200 tickets all green- 1,800 tickets, all black- 1,000 one red- 500.
Unicorn-
lots of red- 200 tickets all green- 1,800 tickets, all black- 1,000 one red- 500.
Roc-
lots of red- 200 tickets all green- 1,800 tickets, all black- 1,000 one red- 500.
Gryphon-
Puma-

Cockatrice-lots of red-250 all green-1,8500 all black-1,200 a little red- 950

~Silver/Gold~

Silver- 1 ticket
Gold-1,000 Silver

~Scrolls~
(Message me about them and any other item not up here)

~ Ticket Holders~

~ Your local Youkai~

Feel free to drop by I don't bite much! =D                                                                         
Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• Mouse
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 17:45:57 — Link

Sending a dragon with all black stats.

I call Vermillion "Vermi"

I occasionally use an IPad- please excuse spellcheck.

• tiberiusbayowolf
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-31 05:06:26 — Link

I'll help get things moving. X___x  Sending honey. Also sending a unicorn so you can use it as a prize. ;) I have your back...lol

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-03 03:04:38 — Link

Lol Thanks, I may end it or just give mouse and you your pick of prizes.

~ Your local Youkai~

Please excuse the lack of grammar, It seems to run away sometimes. ;)            Please call me Dragon or Youkai which ever you please.

• WolfLover
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 00:48:47 — Link

I'll join! Sending over 60 Soybeans!

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-04 06:01:08 — Link

Thank you!
I'm doing ticket holders here. T_T All that scrolling!

~Ticket Holders~

Mouse-1,000 tickets

WolfLover-2,060 tickets

CageBreak- 40,000 tickets

~ Your local Youkai~

• CageBreak
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 02:53:46 — Link

This looks interesting. *peer*

*sends over 4 magic bombs and 2 amnesia potions because she is never going to use them*

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:42:20 — Link

Thanks! Is there any game suggestions I should add on?

~ Your local Youkai~

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:46:31 — Link

Um, do we get anything for sending cockatrice over? I don't see any ticket amount for cockatrice.

Still trying to figure out how this game works exactly - we donate to the prize pot and get tickets for a chance to get a different prize?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• youkaihybrid26
  • User

Posted at 2013-04-05 03:59:44 — Link

Not again! Why do I keep forgeting the cockatrice. Yes you do. All red-250 all green- 1,850 all black- 1,200 one to two red-950. Basically the game goes like this. You send in an item or pet, worth so many tickets. Then I put everyone in for the number of tickets they have. Like example Mouse is 1-1,000, Wolflover is1,001-1,060, and so on. Say the random number generator picks 1,006. Wolflover would get to pick a prize first, then the person whose number was picked second would get to pick and so on. Say three picks are all Wolflover's numbers. Seeing as we have few contestents Wolflover would get to pick three prizes. In this game you can get more than one prize. I admit I need to update the prize list. x_X

~ Your local Youkai~

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla