Boards < Advertising < Pet Sales < Selling some pets(new pets added nearly every day)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 09:40:18 — Link

I need a bit of room so iam selling the pets in my sales gifting tab but iam not selling

whitegrass is up for gifts for newbie form so hes not for sale.

Edit:not on that often anymore so if i dont get back to you quickly iam sorry about that

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 13:44:16 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/20781 & http://beastkeeper.com/pet/24055

I'd be really interested in those two. o: Is there a specific price you're looking for?

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 21:15:50 — Link

The green dragons? honstly i dont quite like them so just name your price :) iam not fond of green as a colour for some reason

i get on rarely thise days but this dose not mean my pets in my no group page are for sale! if i long on after a while to find out that someones asking for one, i will not be happy! i may even put you on a ignore list. Just so you know.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 21:57:04 — Link

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/26779

How much are you asking for this guy?

I just started playing so I'm not sure what the going rate is for pets, but I have a striped girl that's looking for a guy in her life. :3

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:12:46 — Link

I just started playing so I'm not sure what the going rate is for pets, but I have a striped girl that's looking for a guy in her life. :3

_______

since your new,(and i know what its like trying to get mates for your pets and strugling becuse hes new) ill make him cheep, hows 50 silver go?

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 22:53:24 — Link

_______

since your new,(and i know what its like trying to get mates for your pets and strugling becuse hes new) ill make him cheep, hows 50 silver go?

_______

50sp Sounds way more than fair, I would love to have him once he's finished taming. How do I send the payment over?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 06:59:03 — Link

unfair to you or me do you mean?(iam confused as to whitch you mean) and once hes tamed i click the sell option put your name and the price in to the spots it requites before i type in a message and send him. you will get a pm/notifcation i belive about it :).

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 07:45:04 — Link

Unfair to you I mean, I've been looking on the trade section and most Cockatrice seem to be posted for way more, though I'm unsure if they actually move at some of those prices.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 08:04:44 — Link

Like i said your new, i know what its like trying to get a bunch of pets but haveing little silver to use :P .

• Viriagan
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-15 12:16:42 — Link

Does 1.5k silver seem fair for the 1st green dragon? x)

From the small crumbs of earth
from the fleece of summer eve
from the memory of a single seed

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-16 00:25:07 — Link

fine with me ill send her over now.

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-18 09:25:54 — Link

bump

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-20 08:13:32 — Link

bump

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-22 07:15:50 — Link

bump

• saphira344
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-24 02:31:58 — Link

bump

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla