Boards < General < Help < How do I use a magik bomb?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• poco
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 23:21:02 — Link

I have one and so do my friends but none of us can figure out how to use it, can someone help us out?

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-12 23:42:40 — Link

Having one in your inventory lets you place a magic catcher on your 'capture wild pets' page.

• Zenith
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 17:05:58 — Link

So you have to have 5gp and one of these bombs to deploy a magic catcher?

It describes it as a single-use item in the inventory page. If the catcher doesn't see a creature to capture (versus getting run off) is the item still considered used up?

I collect and breed cockatrice - See my wanted ad if you're willing to breed or sell your cockatrice!

Do you breed or dabble with cockatrice? NEW! Join my cockatrice breeding group, The Golden Standard! A group dedicated to helping cockatrice breeders and hobbyists meet their goals!

Looking for Pets? Check out my profile! I always have a variety of different species for sale.

• perfy
  • User

Posted at 2013-03-14 18:21:15 — Link

No, the 5gp would get you a second magic catcher/bomb (They're the same thing).

Deploying him costs 100sp, same as the other catchers, he keeps trying to catch pets 'til he either manages or runs away, much like the other catchers. Once he catches a pet your bomb will be gone. The bonus to the Magic catcher is that he can catch all three types of pets.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla