Boards < General < General Chat < Ghost town

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Nobody456
  • User

Posted at 2023-10-20 07:31:49 — Link

This game has so few people, I'm tempted to pay people treasure/gems on flight rising to play for an hour to see if they like the game (and hopefully continue playing) to get more people on. Literally this game goes months without any activity in the forms. 

• OceanTempest
  • User

Posted at 2023-10-22 19:36:03 — Link

It is pretty quiet here. There are some people who play more or less regularly but tend to keep to themselves most of the time. (I might sorta be one of those...) I mean, like you said, it could take months for anybody to reply to a thread in the forums, which is why some people just don't bother posting.

I believe someone did make an unofficial discord for the game, but I have no idea how active it is since I'm not on discord.

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2023-11-09 11:29:01 — Link

if all goes as it should, there is little reason for flooding forums with your writing.

usually I see people posting to find out how to advance their game, or to get help of any kind.

if you wish to be replied to your question, the usually more reliable way is to log in and send a private message to the person.

another thing is difficulty in finding out if you like the game and if you participate in multiple games at once then it may seem that you are rarely active in any of them.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla