Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper yays!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 83 84 85 ... 94 95 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-14 19:16:06 — Link

It depends. I need to find a market for all my perfect unicorns. So I can buy more perfect unicorns.

It's complicated.

But I can only really breed for one deviant at a time, because my stable fills up too quickly otherwise.

Oh well.

EDIT Oooh, I got my double deviant white bicolor roc!!

PS Thanks Marans!!!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-15 02:23:58 — Link

Congrats! And you're welcome heh. I wasn't asking anything in return, just had a spare scroll.

It's dev time here too. Aaaaaa <3 Shame she's not entirely perfect, but still. Hey, it's the same bird you're looking for.

edit: wow, another one of the same colour, from different pairing. Deviants are like buses; you wait ages for one, and then loads turn up at once...

edit again: ah that beautiful moment when you look at your huge crowd of perfect-ishes, panic about "who to possibly breed them with next?!" and discover that you've actually been creating several unrelated lines... ohhh yes. :D

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-15 21:39:54 — Link

Oooh no fair! My cockatrices all come from the same breeding pair.

One of which has animal instinct :(

I hate animal instinct!!!!!

In other news I have been buying lots of throdamas. I'm aiming at getting forest warriors and scouts. But getting decent babies is EXPENSIVE. 30000 a breeding? Ack! It's like the dark days when only a few people had deviants in breeding offers.

I wish I could get every deviant gryphon. Fundie probably already has :) But my daily feed bill is already in excess of 16500. And no one can stay on the portal long enough to get extra cash every day. Not when you're up against players of the calibre of Sheliak and Yemagh and LadyChipmunk.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-15 21:52:54 — Link

You can breed with my throdamas.  I will let you at them for free.  And if any of my ugly chickens will help just let me know.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-15 22:02:11 — Link

What would I do without this place :')

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 22:58:48 — Link

Another day, another perfect. <3 Finally a GP3. Also went back through some common ancestors and managed to breed good siblings of them, to expand the unrelated lines. Yay.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 23:01:51 — Link

Woo hoo!  Grats, Marans!

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-16 23:51:32 — Link

Couldn't have done it without your amazing Rumble and Soar :3

If you want to borrow any, they're in 'Ever Closer' tab... and there are about 45783367 other good ones sitting around in Prospect.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 00:24:20 — Link

I'm flattered to be in that list, Arete! (Although this week I'm not sure I deserve it...)

I've been using pink fish eggs on a lot of my throdama breedings, because if I get two babies the price is easier to swallow. 

Forest seems pretty rare—I have a ton of bugs and maybe four of them have that coloration. Forest scouts look amazing, though, so good luck! 

(My cockatrice project is still stalled out in favor of my throdama project. I have tons, but I can't breed for both at once...) 

In more generic yay news: I have saved up 55 Crystaline Ice for next year's Tundra; I'm hoping to get another 5 out of my last few explorers. Not sure how realistic that is. But as it is, I've got enough to hatch two snowflakes immediately, so unless both my etelias breed on the first couple of islands (which is what their parent did), I'm set. 

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 17:21:29 — Link

I'm not sure I deserve to be on that list either, especially not after Iamel ran me entirely off her island. :)

Also, while I cop to hoarding the vermillion areas as much as possible, I rarely ever actually get to hold the portals.

Glad Rumble and Soar helped, Marans.  They wouldn't have been nearly as good without all your perfect potentials. :)  I will likely do some breedings with your Ever Closers once I am not flooded with Symurghs.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 18:04:07 — Link

I must say I have had a lot of success with a type of squad I copied from Yemagh: I won't say which squad or how because I don't want to face fifty deadly carbon copies XD

Atm I'm taking a break from the portal because I feel I've been hogging it too much. I also  have 15 3rd level Military Academy blueprints and I cant give them away, it seems. Ugh.

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 18:18:02 — Link

Yeah, I always reset my astrologist before making the trade.  I never get the stables I set it to, but it has seemed to ward off the military academies.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-17 19:49:08 — Link

Poooh. I hate them. 

Stables are super rare. *gives Angel a deathstare*

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 02:58:45 — Link

Portal gave me a Snake's Eye. I don't need it, but it is an item that it is actually possible to sell, so woohoo! (Note to self: portal rollover is 5 minutes after site rollover. Why do I never remember this?)

Best Explorer Lykos is now on level 31 tundra and has found an etelia! It has killed him several times already, of course. 

Bred a bunch of Lykos--first in a while--hoping to get white stripes. (It's the last skin I don't have.) Probably won't be perfect, but I can live with that. Also, I need more low-level dogs to throw at the Arena; fighting for gold tends to go better if I'm not using all level 50s. 

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-18 03:27:58 — Link

I have ice breath or musical larynx lykos perfects of all the skins.  If you want to breed with one of mine just let me know.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 83 84 85 ... 94 95 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla