Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper yays!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 66 67 68 ... 94 95 | Next »

• Epona
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 03:25:36 — Link

Hi! I've never said hi in the general forums even tho I've been playing for a while! Happy very late birthday to Arete(love your lykos, was just looking at them!!) Hi to yecak :) and Marans and lady chipmunk and anyone else! :)

Incredible how on the first page of this form from years ago someone was happy to see a pet in the pound! I thought I read it wrong or they were just trolling lol...

I finally almost have 4 level 50 pets and am going to try the battlefield again soon :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 11:19:59 — Link

Hahaha thanks! And all the best for the battlefield.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 22:12:26 — Link

Hello to you too Epona :)

Hm, I've been too busy for BK in the last few days. Learning some new animation techniques, and tonight I have a headache... but finally managed to get this latest project set up, and it's very exciting, so can't stop now! On with the character rigging and pretty particle effects. :D

Back on topic... I might have to stop the Crappy breeding projects, if DG mutations are gonna keep getting in the way. Oh well, at least I got a bunch of devs to liquify later (man, that sounds like dropping beasts in a blender). Back to focusing on proper quality beasts.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 22:40:51 — Link

I have a new baby red palomino dev! I'm ecstatic!

You need to be brought to book for all that incest. I'm going to have to send your pets to a place of safety and assign a case officer to investigate your life of shame :P

Oh, I have several devs for liquidation :D

I assume you put a large needle in their neck and suck out all the magic juice.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 23:06:09 — Link

That sounds like it would hurt plus plain disjusting! <3

YAY IM ON BOTH THE ANCIENT BATTLEFIELD PLUS THE CRISOM TREE!! 

up next, the portal, dun, dun, dun!!

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 23:37:18 — Link

I'm not staying up late to try to get a trade tonight. I yield to whomever else wants the glory :)

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 14:19:32 — Link

Mornin (for me). College going alright. WhiteAura is getting ignored because I want to study (the poor thing, need to start paying more attention to em), and I have learned how to make animated gif, although I can only do super simple ones for now....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 15:03:40 — Link

I used to know how to make them in gimp. I made a few ponystars ones but they were huge.

Welcome back Kitty!!!! Yeah, study hard. I'm trying but am battling to concentrate. Meh :(

So badly want this qualification, though.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 17:28:54 — Link

Glad that your college is going OK. Have people stopped randomly collapsing now? :)

What are you studying, arete?

I'm trying to self-teach so many things, it's silly. 3D game character and environment modelling, Three.js coding, and can't decide between PHP or node.js as options for a browser game backend (I've mentioned my Order of the Griffin nostalgia before, and might actually start building this breeding game soon). And learning more bits of JS and painting in general. Aaahhh.

At least mornings at work are nice and stressless. My manager lets me go to the Polish shop round the corner and buy cakes and lunch for us. So cheap yet so good x)

... anyway, oh yay, 24 stable spaces. Gonna get premium and then go on an epic gryphon breeding spree. Of course

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 17:39:05 — Link

Hahaha when last have I gotten in the top ten. I need more stable space! I only have 800 pets (cries over food bill).

I'm proud of you for making your own game. I can't wait for you to do one with horsies. I'll beta test for you if you give me lifetime free wearables to test out. I hated ponystars because I couldn't buy traits. No credit card. :)

Polish food is so good. I'm so eager to eat pierogi and I'm addicted to dried cabanossi, which is this delicious slightly fatty sausage. Something like a non-spiced chorizo, very meaty taste yet moreish. I love it. I don't know how accurate the South African recipe is to the real thing, though :)

Poland here I come! Their chocolate is amazing! It's called Wawel after a palace/fortress in Katowice.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 18:44:13 — Link

You headed to Poland Arete?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-05 19:19:53 — Link

Want my sweetheart to come here and meet everyone first <3 <3 <3

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-06 21:46:33 — Link

Whoops, got too ahead on my chemistry homework. I don't have any homework for it for a week and a half now....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-06 22:32:24 — Link

You go girl! Show those electron valencies who's boss!

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-11 14:51:01 — Link

Arete gave me a double deviant because she is the bestest ever!

« Prev | 1 2 ... 66 67 68 ... 94 95 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla