Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper yays!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 65 66 67 ... 94 95 | Next »

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-11 21:19:11 — Link

Have fun...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-11 23:53:49 — Link

Found a GP3 sooty owl. Good enough to start with, I guess. All the owl devs are pretty :)

Will eventually get the perfect colours during the inbreeding frenzy.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 00:18:41 — Link

I've got a degen 2 brown bicolor roc that has four or five red stats, with your name on it.

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 18:15:19 — Link

Pls tell chemistry to kill itself, thnx

Can you tell I dislike chemistry?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 19:13:21 — Link

Wait till you do ORGANIC chemistry, that was fun. All the pretty carbon atoms <3

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 19:35:41 — Link

This one? Beautiful... I prefer GP3 but will happily take and admire him still. Thank you!

Also Yay, got a female snowy owl chick on the first try, from the sooty owl. Perfect luck :D

edit: chemistry is cool, what on earth are you talking about RK

edit 2: wait how is this chick only GP2?! Gah and she's homozygous in colour and pattern. Arrrghh darnit

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 21:50:28 — Link

Was the mother gp 2 but not level 50?

I hated inorganic chemistry. All those grams per mol. I still don't know exactly what a mol is...

And now there's a weird theory that there's only one electron.

One electron in the entire universe. Every atom shares this one electron. Who comes up with  this stuff?? Next they'll be saying mole people live inside the earth, which is hollow. Wait---

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-12 22:24:50 — Link

Mother was GP3, father GP2 at 50. I forgot both needed to be 50. >_< Oh well, I'll keep the chick and train her up anyway.

Hehe, I can't remember a single detail about chemistry in school, except that it was one of our fave subjects. The teachers were a fat old man who grumbled about aging, biased newspapers (he particularly ranted about the Daily Fail which is fair enough) and sometimes couldn't fit his belly between benches, and a strangely hyperactive lady always moving around, chirping about science. They certainly helped make it fun.

Also, NUTRIENT AGAR. Magic words that seemed to make every biology teacher wet themselves with excitement.

Unrelated but I just had to buy a lykos from LadyChipmunk. She was cheap, had the same name as a character in a story of mine, and is one gene away from perfect. x) I have absolutely no interest or need for lykos, but... yay for this one?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 00:17:57 — Link

There is something about perfect lykoi :))

Sooo, when are you going to make those beautiful merle lykos skins??? Charge lots of silver so I can recompense you at least.

Just imagine, soon my squad of black merle Ice breath/Ice aura Hound lykoi will be fighting their way across the battlefield. I named their group Fear. Muahahahaa

What is nutrient agar??? Also, I wish they'd have let us play with the microscopes more. Leaves, hair. Fibres. Although this was before the days of CSI...

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 01:06:46 — Link

NUTRIENT AGAR is a kind of jelly in a petri dish, in which you grow and observe blobs of bacteria and such. Teachers loved telling us about it, but I don't think we ever saw it much... which is fine 'cause I've got an extreme phobia of mould. *shudders*

I'm having an art style crisis lately. Hope you won't mind your lykos skins being softly painted instead of cartoony-lined? :) But yes, hopefully soon.

Also yay, my crappest-so-far uni boy has grown up. Time for next round of incest. Even though I've run out of vermillion lol

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-13 15:10:09 — Link

I'm glad the lykos appealed to you, Marans.  If I ever have anything you want on trades, and there aren't other bids yet. let me know.  I'll take it down and gift it to you.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-27 21:43:12 — Link

A few Yays.

It only took 2 gens to get a baby roc with a bad gene in every slot. Got the first dev, too.

Gryphs are down to a final pair of siblings, both one-gene-away-from perfect. Just gotta get that double dev and we're done.

Only the noble House of Tea Stains are taking ages. More incest, ponies!

... and I need to carry on with achieving actual-perfect gryphs but it's too much of a pain to check all the pedigrees for the next round, so uh. Sometime this year. x)

• LadyChipmunk
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-30 14:44:29 — Link

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARETE!!!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-09-30 20:09:42 — Link

Awww shucks. Thanks for all the presents!!!!

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-10-04 00:06:32 — Link

hello again. happy bday arete!

i have two yays:

#1. i just got on the crisom tree on the battlefeild

#2. i just wanna say hi XD

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

« Prev | 1 2 ... 65 66 67 ... 94 95 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla