Boards < General < General Chat < Beast Keeper yays!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 33 34 35 ... 94 95 | Next »

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-13 00:09:26 — Link

A strange kind of Yay-Rant. I've been trying to hastily breed a male black cat gryph. 3 attempts... the first chick was female, and the last two have been deviants, in the wrong colour (there are no other breedings to use except a cat/pigeon). How long do I have to keep trying to get a simple male? x)

(if anyone else has a GP2+ black cat that's not related to Maleficent or Keldremn, I'll be very interested in buying. Those two seem to be in every lineage now, it was my fault...)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-15 21:45:48 — Link

Had any luck yet?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Lisxz
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-17 23:43:15 — Link

I've been on the portal a lot lately and happened to trade a lot, so now I have three extra Blueprints: Military (Lvl 3). If anyone needs them just send me a message :D

• DragonDreamers
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-19 01:52:32 — Link

Just got back on after a while of inactivity, and found a bunch of pets that I didn't want. At first it was a bummer, because I had way more pets than I needed, but then I realized I could sell them all.

Now I have three pages worth of GPs, deviants, and level 50s to sell! :D mwahaha

MASSIVE Stable Sweep– 100 pets!

https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11418 [OPEN]

Item Trades:

http://beastkeeper.com/thread/10638 [TEMP CLOSED]

I am currently attempting to breed for pets with a better chance at fighting Etelia for the upcoming event! When the project develops a bit more, I'll make an Etelia Warriors group where you can track my progress, and where I'll eventually(hopefully) be selling some!

Project Status: Breeding pets with 1-3 right genes to get the recessive ones.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-19 21:37:01 — Link

I finally have a perfect deviant unicorn. Maybe someday I'll have a double deviant. ^_^

• Yokuutsu
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 05:21:57 — Link

This: https://beastkeeper.com/pet/1108243

Is yay cause I'm randomly breeding cause not enough of that one plant...SHE HAS FOUR GREEN O: THE MOST GREEN OF ALL I HAVE BRED!

So....success! Best wolf! 10/10 would wolf again!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-26 10:12:43 — Link

Why don't you research their genes so you can see which wolves to wolf ... I mean breed? XD

• Yokuutsu
  • User

Posted at 2017-05-27 07:12:38 — Link

I never have enough vermillion and I only have two wolves other than that one :D

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 04:58:24 — Link

Woo! Got a handful of skins accepted!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 16:56:19 — Link

Gotta see gotta see!!! :D

OOH they're so shiny! I like them. What's the symbol on the shoulder?

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 17:03:03 — Link

That's a good question that I don't have the answer to: P I just really wanted a circle, but the circle had to look nice and big but not trashy :P I'm really surprised painted disaster went through, it was the lowest quality skin in the bunch.

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 18:07:08 — Link

Yay, more gryphon skins! I'll be using them all in due course. :)

Another Yay: finally assembling a proper, powerful battlefield squad. Fire, Ice, Acid and Electric attacks - sometimes all rolling at once. *evil laugh* And multiple Tornados, Berserks, Leaderships neatly arranged in there too.

I wish gryphons had more utitity there. They've got Berserk (a mere 2 attack points), er... Battle Cry (only 1 point)...  Second Breath which seems completely useless? ... and...

edit: it would be amazing (and make more sense) if Berserk increased in strength every round it's rolled, like it does in the normal battle system. A few turns of berserk-ing and a beast becomes a powerhouse.

Hopefully my perfect gryphs will be able to compete with the perfect unis, dragons, rocs...  the arena has been dominated by those hordes for too long, it needs a shake-up. >:)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-01 19:30:18 — Link

Yeah, it's getting harder to beat your gryphs. Now I'm avoiding Pantherseal's unicorns, your gryphs, most rocs, argh argh argh...

• RaptorKitty
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-02 06:19:12 — Link

It's okay Arete, you can beat almost all of my things c: I haven't been quite focusing on genetics. I bred deviants for the longest time cause I realized I could get 200k+ per deviant griffon. I should probably get started on genetics, but I need to get some of these passerines out into the world....

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-06-02 19:30:26 — Link

Everyone has to have some passion in life. Some are surgeons, some are authors, some are sculptors or artists or entrepreneurs. I suppose someone has to be the passerine maven :P

Ok, that came out more condescending than I intended it to be... I'm just going to hide under this desk for a bit. XD

Maybe I should also breed deviant gryphs to get silver (strokes beard)

« Prev | 1 2 ... 33 34 35 ... 94 95 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla