Boards < General < News & Announcements < The Egg Hunt

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2022-04-17 04:02:31 — Link

Sunflower Field Hopper
Protect Hopper Eggs from monsters!

Hunt all guardian monsters on islands to collect the eggs.
Here's a sample:

Visit the exchange station to trade Colored Eggs.
Offer is valid until April 25th, 23:59!

Top 50 Beastlords who bring* the most eggs will get a random Hopper!
Check the ranks

As the annual migration of Hoppers is about to start, a brightly colored individual approaches your manor. He heads directly to you and offers you a small but touching gift - a bouquet of beautiful sunflowers. Your pets help you to translate his chattering. He recognizes the efforts of Beastlords protecting the lands from monsters and asks for your help to secure native Hopper lands overtaken by Salamanders. This brave little Hopper isn't anything like his timid fellows. He thinks that migration isn't a proper way out and wants to fight back. He asks you to gather and protect all the Hopper eggs that your pets may find while exploring. He or one of his brothers may join your manor in exchange for a handful of saved future babies. 

The Warlocks say that many years of research resulted in an unexpected outcome. The violent pressure of aggressive monsters pushed the evolution of Hoppers even further. You're witnessing the birth of a new sapient species. The Warlock lady who contacted you wants to help you protect these phenomenal creatures.

*Only Colored Eggs spent in the Exchange Station count.

Each player is allowed to have only one account. Players who have multiple accounts will be banned.

We stand for Ukraine!

As some of you may already know, the team of BeastKeeper are proud Ukrainians. We're safe and stay in our country right now. 

Ukraine needs all the possible support right now. To everyone helping Ukraine - thank you for your support! 

Help Ukrainian Military & Humanitarian Organizations

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-17 04:46:15 — Link

In the exchange station it's trading ice hearts.

Wolfsbane: fictitous plant contains very real dangers |

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2022-04-17 10:00:32 — Link

Aconitum_Flowers (#85397) wrote:

In the exchange station it's trading ice hearts.

Clear your browser cache for that page please.

• MorningGlory
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-17 10:41:57 — Link

oh yay! haven't been online for a while but it's so nice to hop right onto the hopper event XD

and stay safe BK team and other Ukranians!

Pets in the For Sale group are 

CHEAP!

Pets in the Pound group are 

FREE!

Breeding offers (Males only) are

FREE!

• chcolate
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-17 22:18:00 — Link

Which island is most likely to have eggs in it?

And how do you get multiple hoppers?

Be Happy!

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
– Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

where to stream harry potter

Always in need of expand stable scrolls. Will pay a good amount of silver for it. Potions are also needed, just PM me and we can negotiate the price. Also looking for leather.

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-18 04:59:13 — Link

And l've explored 30 islands and there's no guardians anywhere.

• MorningGlory
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-18 06:05:35 — Link

@chcolate: there is no island that is said to "most likely have colored eggs in it", but I would say desert and jungle are good choices but grassland and savanah both have colored eggs too. I'm not sure if I've ever found any on volcano but might be because I don't go there often.

multiple hoppers... you would need to buy it from another person. I don't remember about the previous years but this year you can only get one. I traded all my eggs last year, got ONE hopper, and was among top 50, so I got an extra hopper. I have two as of right now and hopefully will have three soon.

@Aconitum_Flowers: okay are you sure about that...? the "island guardians" are just the monsters that guard the treasure chests. you should be able to find at least like 20 something eggs after exploring 30 islands. I've also noticed that (might be wrong though) pets around levels 5~10 are more likely to find colored eggs than pets of higher levels, but there may be no correlation though.

have fun everyone!

Pets in the For Sale group are 

CHEAP!

Pets in the Pound group are 

FREE!

Breeding offers (Males only) are

FREE!

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-18 06:53:36 — Link

I do volcano just because I tend to run into more guardian monsters there. I don't think it matters which island type you chose, but I could be wrong. For me the colored eggs seem to be hit and miss (I will get 1 - 3 per explore for a few islands and than nothing for several explores).

• wintergalaxy88
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-19 00:50:06 — Link

I'm thinking it might indeed be correlated to level, @MorningGlory; I got a few eggs with pets less than level 10, but just now I played like 15 random islands with pets ranging from lvl 20 to 50 and got nothing.

• wintergalaxy88
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-20 04:52:23 — Link

Actually maybe... if there are hoppers on an island and you do not kill them, your chance of getting eggs is higher?

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-22 02:08:08 — Link

Ugh, I was SURE i was on the rank, and still got no hopper.

• BubbleTea
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-22 03:21:18 — Link

It's only if you're on the leaderboard until the end, if you're one of the top 50th at the end, then you will receive a hopper :)

Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

Oderint dum metuant.

Igne natura renovatur integra.

• Aconitum_Flowers
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-22 09:37:15 — Link

I was! l'm sure. GRRRRR.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-22 21:34:02 — Link

The end of the event is 11:59pm on the 25th. You get the hopper then if you qualify.

Only eggs you've acually spent will qualify. Have you already bought a hopper from the exchange station for 50 eggs?

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• wintergalaxy88
  • User

Posted at 2022-04-25 23:07:52 — Link

Nooo I've tried so hard but I only have 46 eggs and I'm out of islands :(

Darn it RNG!!!!

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla