Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < newb questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• dragonchaser
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-30 06:44:01 — Link

hi just wondering what items i shouild be keeping and throwing away. my inventory is always full but most of it is useless to me right now. but i dont want to throw out anything valuable

ok i forgot the other question already. but help with the inventory question would be appreciated. im on day 3 but this game is overwhelming i dont even know where to start lo. kinda like the whole concept though.

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-31 17:00:48 — Link

Expand your warehouse ASAP. You can learn all the schemes and blueprints to lessen the space. Some tack workshop materials are quite useless at your level (including me) but also kind of valuable if you find the right buyer, like biogas bubbles, feathers, zinc, leather, fire scales etc.

I am looking for white feathers at the moment because I am trading them. I can't use a lot of the materials but I have enough warehouse space so I just keep them. You can try selling them in the auction as well but they will keep taking up warehouse space. Y

ou can also build a barn which stocks up food materials so they don't take up space in the warehouse (that got real useless for me real soon because I have too many pets and too less time to explore). Hope that helps!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla