Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Approved Suggestions < "All Species" For Apparels (Not Just Backgrounds)

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-15 00:39:59 — Link

While we have all species for backgrounds, as they tend to be universal, what about allowing it for apparels which will be universal as well? Such as some familiars/pets, weather effects, frames, background additions, etc. While not every apparel could be universal, it could save a lot of time in the submission and accepting process, and quite a few pages in the workshop. 

The reason I brought this up is because i'm in the process of creating an apparel that will be same placement across the species and be universal, but can't be a background as i'd like it to be able to go ontop of backgrounds people have for their pet to give it some flare and more customization.
With current submission restrictions, and the apparel's color varitiety, it will take 162 workshop slots to give all species every color option, or well over a dozen pages for this one apparel. Can't image the time that will be spent to sort through them all for approval as well. If the All Species was available for apparels, it would cut it down to a tidier 18 slots.

Or even something like a seperate option all together for universal apparels so they can also be searched for seperatly, and players can create for those specifically.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-15 08:29:05 — Link

^^^ this. Plus I have some ideas for mist, auras, etc. that every pet can use regardless of their species, especially for Etelia and Kami. 

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-20 00:16:37 — Link

Thank you for the suggestion! We'll add this possibility. It indeed makes sense to have apparels available for all species.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2021-01-24 02:53:56 — Link

This feature is implemented now. Please hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) in case you still get an error for species.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2021-02-18 04:55:39 — Link

Oh fantastic, why did'nt I check this earlier?! Been sitting on whole sets of colored lights oooh so exciting! 

All the colors! 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla