Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Private Submitted Apparels Arnt Private

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-13 20:35:34 — Link

I had set two recent backgrounds as private when submitting them as I had made one specially for my stable lore, and one for a special pet who was the only one meant to recieve this background, so they were for sure set to private because of this. Today I find that they were made public and have several uses and no way to remove the apparel from the public. Perhaps something wonky in the submission code flipped it to public? Heartbroken these special backgrounds are now up for grabs to all.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-13 20:41:43 — Link

Are you referring to Antista's Meadow? I wondered why it was public. It's beautiful though.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-13 20:45:42 — Link

Both the swamp and the meadow, yeah. I should have retired it after recieving the proof copy of it but, had thought they were private as they were set. Hindsight 20/20. Hope there's a way to force them private, unable to edit them myself though. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-13 20:51:53 — Link

Aww. I made one because I loved it so much. I loved the sparkles.

Could you do something similar that's public? I suppose I'll have to wait till school allows...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-13 21:09:13 — Link

Can't really make one like it without it looking like the first one with how my grass style is. Unless someone wants to try in their style, since it at it core a simple grassy meadow at sunrise.

I've sent in a ticket to hopefully get them set private again. Now i'm going to be that paranoid person who sits and waits for the approval message on private items to be sure theyre private lol. 

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-12-14 13:29:27 — Link

Thank you for reporting!

I'm extremely sorry. Yes, there's indeed a bug with private apparels. We're working on fixing it at this moment. They won't appear in the public list again.

Unfortunately, I can't reverse the damage which is already done and remove the apparels which are already crafted by other users. I sent you 30 gold coins as a compensation for this bug. Once again, I'm very sorry :(

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-12-14 17:54:39 — Link

Thank you for such a fast response! Just having future copies stopped from being made makes me feel better, so thank you.

And will keep an eye out on future private items, those sneaky bugs

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla