Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < Hi! Some Warehouse and Building Questions

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-25 09:46:10 — Link

Hello! I am a new player that has just started and I have a couple of questions.

1. my warehouse is already filled up from adventuring and I am not sure what to do. I cannot get any extra items during exploration and can't find/even buy any warehouse lv 2s because my warehouse is full. I'm not sure what to do and I don't want to destroy any items in case I need them. Is there any way I can sell my items? 

2. when do you actually build buildings? I have a couple of blueprints but they all seem to be very expensive in terms of wood and stone.

3. how do you get more vermillion? I want to find out genes but can never get enough through exploration. I have a vermillion golem scheme and was wondering if I should save up like 90 vermillion so I can build 3 golems with one scheme and get more profit as opposed to only building 1 golem and losing the scheme. I only have one vermillion right now though so either way that is going to take a while.

4. When should you use energy potions? I have 5 stored up from the tutorial but am not sure if I should save them or just use them immediately in exploration. Can I use the potions during exploration?

5. Which islands are best for exploration (for newbies)? Does it matter? 

Thanks a lot!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-25 18:30:37 — Link

1. Since you dont have tack workshop (Or dont need it yet) Id destroy or sell

Bones

elegant feather

White Feather

Plain Feather

Biogas bubble

Leather

Living Wood

Wing Membrane Ect

Also when u use schemes they come out of your inventory, so u can start to use them in advance, u just wont have the building till you build it

2. You need to et all resources to build the building, i suggest building golems and such, however lets say, u use 4 stable lvl 2 schemes at once, it will lower the price of building it :)

3. You can only build 1 golem of each type at once, how i get verm is building golems, explore occasionaly (I barely have time to explore however) and in explore there are fertility shrines that give you about 10 verm for the exchange of a males breeding or a female to get preg

4. I normaly dont use energy drinks but i have alot of lykos for exploring and most have 15 energy) but when i do its on one of my best pets that have acute eyesight, and i explore and battle with her, or ill accidently use all my energy points but i was planning on using most of them, then breeding her/him so i use an energy drink, explore once, then breed

5.For begginers i reccomend volcano for verm, however it has alot of tough monsters and nothing in spawns in the lava, but for food and easy monsters i suggest pretty much anything besides volcano

And that is how i play bk Lmao

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-26 05:53:38 — Link

Thank you so much! Your advice is incredibly helpful! I actually explored volcano a couple times and found a lava crystal thing. I couldn't defeat the guardian though. Do you happen to know what that is and what level your pet needs to be to defeat it? Thanks!

Graduated from being an apprentice flying animal breeder! I have perfect breeding lines for all except pumas (looking for the female). My main passion is the white diluted roc (I have pages of them). Join my Roc Breeding Group! Special trades here: Roc Requests

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

I trade with perfect double homozygous pets, deviants, apparel, backgrounds, potions, magic food, and silver!

Special thank you to those who have helped the newbie me: Sicy, Starblazer, Lorry14NightswanSerialkillerXO, Firehawk, RushingRiver, Canamdragon, MissAkito, Cute but Psycho, Foxxclaw, Sakreeno, LadyNesryn, Monues, Crazeybonez, arete, NightbaneWolf! 

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-26 22:44:24 — Link

A GP3 pet lvl 50 no bad stats, even then it doesn't garentee a win, its rlly hard :(

On To The Pet Shows!

• OneWingedEmo
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-27 06:51:40 — Link

Thanks! Also, do you know how to stack blueprints? I think I've used a blueprint: stable lv 2, then got another one and clicked use without realizing I already had one. The second one just said the blueprint was updated, but after reading your post when I went back to check it didn't seem to lower the price of crafting. Did I do it wrong or did I have to save up all the blueprints in my inventory and using them at once? Thanks again!

Looking for:

EXPAND STABLE SCROLLS!

- Mercenary License

- Rainbow Jars

- Crystalline Ice

- Deviants

- Vermillion

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-27 20:41:41 — Link

Some schemes dont work like that i had used stables lvl 2 as an example but idk if it works like that bc its been so long since i had to use stables lvl2 (Sorry for confusing)

But other schemes (I cant make a list tho) It does work, for sure tack workshop lvl 1 does

On To The Pet Shows!

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla