Boards < General < News & Announcements < Terror from the Deep

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Makiko
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-05 02:10:26 — Link

I have a Unicorn that is usually pretty bad at fights, but is doing surprisingly well in fights with Kelpies, so I'm guessing its Magic Mirror is a good way to deal with them.

And for the newer players: try picking up a pet at the pound every day, sometimes you get lucky and get a good pet without spending anything; and even if not you can send them back to the pound or the state portal service for coins or energy flow cards^^

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-05 17:10:50 — Link

If you're looking for pets for Kelpie fighting, try to get regeneration and an elemental attack (fire, ice, lightning etc) and maybe a freezing attack like musical larynx or ice aura. If kelpies all have regen, then a pet with regen will be needed to stay in the fight till it finishes.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Honeypie
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-12 23:56:53 — Link

that was a lot of fun! the time was just so short.

• AngelDog
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-25 20:48:40 — Link

Kelpies? HA. Thye are so much scarier than that.

Please don't take this the wrong way,  Angel; I realize that kelpies aren't exactly the most popular mythical monstrosty. Kelpies don't disguise themselves as seaweed or rocks; they don't even take the form of any inanimate object. They appear to be perfectly normal horses, white as the foam on an ocean wave's crest. They stand on the shore, seeming to wait for something. It spots you before you spot it, and as you turn your head to see it, it turns toward you. It walks toward you, as if you were what it had been waiting for. This is where you should not run. Walk calmy away as if you're uninterested, never run from anything immortal; it only attracts their attention. If you do run, the kelpie, seeing your flight, will pursue, and though they cannot go far from the water, they are horses; you're a fool to think you can outrun one.

Should you touch one, even worse, ride one, you will find you cannot detatch yourself from its pelt. Thick ropes of seaweed sprout from the white horse, binding you to itself. The seaweed in indestructable; the only way to free yourself is to cut off your hand . . . if you're lucky. The kelpie will then plunge into the sea, taking your poor unfortunate soul to perish in the cold and the dark.

No one knows what kelpies do with their victims. Some say they're devoured, while other simly think that kelpies are heartless sea demons who merely enjoy murder. But, should you ever see a horse, white as an ocean wave's crest calmly standing on the shore or maybe by a swamp or lake, leave it be. if you pretend to ignore it, it will continue pretending to ignore you.

Here is a list of things I need, if anyone is feeling charitable-
Wood, Clay, Cotton, Lazulite, and of course, Vermillion is always good.

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hardcover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!" 

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2021-03-26 00:06:15 — Link

While it is true that kelpies can be what you've typed, mythical creatures can have a lot of different interpretations since they are passed on via basically "source: trust me bro" and some oral and visual arts. There are also kelpies in a book series which are described as "crocodile like reptiles with mouths full of razor teeth, which cannot stand hot temperatures and can take the form of a human". Angel (and their staff?) simply chose their own interpretation of the kelpie myth. There is no correct or incorrect interpretation and it is incredibly condescending to tell someone that their interpretation is not actually what the mythical creature is.

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-02 16:19:39 — Link

i havnt gotten a kelpie cause i joined the day before if anyone has a extra kelpie will u sent me a message if u got any ok?

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-03 20:52:45 — Link

No one owns kelpies. They were a monster to fight to get tokens in a Halloween event. The tokens bought Warlock Exchange items.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-09 03:58:03 — Link

oh i wish kelpies were ownable some day

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-09 04:05:23 — Link

also if anyone owns a female the swarm unicorn custom one will u be kind to trd me one for any of my pets ok?

• Starblazer
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-09 04:15:33 — Link

If you have a rainbow jar you can apply the custom skin to one of your unicorns. You can sometimes find a rainbow jar when you are exploring or you can buy one from the premium shop.

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-09 04:23:43 — Link

oh i dont hv the right amount of gold coins to get a rainbow jar

• glaselkj
  • User

Posted at 2021-06-09 04:51:41 — Link

if anyone has a female halloween custom unicorn will u trd one to me if u got any

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla