Boards < General < News & Announcements < Terror from the Deep

Boards

• Summiepops
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-01 20:17:22 — Link

search on the bidding items section for kelpie liqour! You can buy 3 from me or bud for it. Only for 30 mins. Don't waste your time!

Thanks,Summiepops

• Summiepops
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-01 20:17:58 — Link

limited time only!

Thanks,Summiepops

• Summiepops
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-01 20:18:29 — Link

Summiepops (#82330) wrote:

search on the bidding items section for kelpie liqour! You can buy 3 from me or bud for it. Only for 30 mins. Don't waste your time!

Sorry, *Bid

Thanks,Summiepops

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-01 21:45:20 — Link

Tips for anyone who is looking for a breeze through with these tough venomous seahorses:

Make sure to take only Kami with perfect genes (no normal genes, so no War Kami or Butterfly Dragon.) I've been doing okay with Doom Drake (Hell Drake kinda sucks overall ngl) and 3GP pets with little or no negative genes. And below are some ways you can defeat them.

Strategy 1: As many stuns as possible. Second Breath+Musical, Massive Wings, Magic Horn, Petrifying Gaze, etc. Abuse the stuns. As far as I can tell they have no way of reflecting or immunity to stuns.

Strategy 2: Powerhouse. Bring Lykos and elemental beasts. Try to burst down the kelpie as fast as possible - spam Bite and Rush when needed. Don't worry about losing hp, your goal is to try and just overpower the kelpie. Venom/poison/fire effects are also useful for whittling away at regenerating health. Silent Pace is also good, but you must land the first crit and then follow up with massive amounts of damage for Kelpies with Regeneration.

Strategy 3: Immunity/Outlasting. Regen beasts with Determined, Magic Mirror, Paws Memory, etc. Determined is good especially since kelpies come with stun (petrifying gaze), Magic Mirror or Elemental Resistance for their Acid Strike or Venomous Claws/Skin. For symurgh paws memory is a must. You can also bring Counterstrikes but they don't work as well. No Fragrance/Stench, it's useless. 

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Crosmere
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-02 07:05:01 — Link

An unexpected little event? I love it, thanks Angel!

• Undergrowth
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-02 22:17:05 — Link

I found 8 of them in Jungle with special morph throdamas, they seems to work :) By the way, how possibly you can sell kelpie liquors?

UndergrowthsEtelias

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 00:36:36 — Link

NEAHAHAHA 8 KELPIES NOW UWU

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• AquillaGost
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 10:03:59 — Link

Have some  kelpie liquors for trade. Seeking lykos eggs grade 1 and 50lvl GP3 pets. Have 13 liquors. 

• Fandango
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 13:17:30 — Link

What are some winning strategies to defeat these creatures. I mean I try every time, yet I lose, so I can't collect the sample thing.

Please respond if you have defeated any,

Best,

Fandango

• Fandango
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 13:19:31 — Link

AquillaGost (#86284) wrote:

Have some  kelpie liquors for trade. Seeking lykos eggs grade 1 and 50lvl GP3 pets. Have 13 liquors. 

How did you defeat them? I try, but can't. Is it related to your level, cause I'm on level 4.

(Can I become friends with you?, as of right now, I don't have any)

Best, 

Fandango

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 14:14:35 — Link

Ice lykoses from my breeding stock for etelia sacrifice do pretty well. They one-shot these seaponies in Auto mode. I got 7 liqours for 20 grassland explores. These seem to be easier and more frequent than last year's fire etelias.

• AquillaGost
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 19:00:36 — Link

Fandango? look my pets. I used for expoloring only GP2 and 3 pets.

• Firehawk
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 21:15:15 — Link

Yes same, I use GP3 Pets with good stats, i can send u some if u want

Im FireAuraDragon, I changed my name for personal reasons :)

Slayer of the Auras and Queen of the Land of Phoenix

Alexas Writing Contest! (Giving Out Prizes)

Also a Deviant and GP3 Breeder!

The Fire Market- Custom Deviant Breeding!

On To The Pet Shows!

The Current Show Is A Deviant Gryphon Show!

• Honeypie
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-03 21:26:49 — Link

I've had several encounters now in Grasslands. They are found in the ocean/water areas and are as large as your pet. I found it easier to beat them on auto. would love these as kamis.  All my explorers are level 50, GP 3.

• DragonCatDog
  • User

Posted at 2020-11-04 07:10:47 — Link

I'm pretty sad with the fact that my pets are kinda bad at fighting…and I can't buy anymore(I'm broke)!

*shakes head sadly*

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla