Boards < General < Creative < Sticky: Why my skin wasn't approved? Common mistakes.

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Sakreeno
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-07 02:27:59 — Link

Is that it? How do I fix it?

Starclan is watching over you.

• PantheraUnica
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-17 02:06:14 — Link

What about blurring or smudging brushes? are they not accepted either?

~Panthera Unica`

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-04-17 15:10:03 — Link

PantheraUnica, you can use any default instruments including blurring, smudging, artistic brushes etc.

• magmaboss
  • User

Posted at 2016-04-23 21:44:20 — Link

To Angel & Programmers:

I looked really hard for a starter skin or something to tell me what to do, but I couldn't find anything until just now, months after submitting something I didn't make. I'm sorry, and if you could give me a way to make up for it, I would be really happy. I was so excited when I got my first and only rainbow jar. Send me a message if you can or can't. If you can.. thanks so much!! If you can't.. that's alright.

Magmaboss ☺

• FeatherFall
  • User

Posted at 2016-05-14 14:48:07 — Link

Where is the base to start this?

Since I lack anything fancy to put down here as my signature, I'm just gonna throw some quotes at ya. Also if you see a quote down here that I don't know the creator of, feel free to msg me and tell me who it's from. That'd be greatly appreciated.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your ATTITUDE about the problem." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it" -Anonymous

"My friend thinks he's smart, he said that onions are the only food that makes you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face" -Unknown

"When I die, I want my last words to be "I left a million dollars under the.." -Some genius somewhere over the rainbow

"You can't leave footprints in the sands of time if you're sitting on your butt. And who wants to leave butt prints in the sands of time?" -Anonymous

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order." -Unknown 

"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back as the world wonders how you did it." - Mactoons.com 

"Success is always less funny than failure." -Jon Ronson

" There is no 'we' in food." -DumpaDay.com

"When I say 'I cleaned my room', I usually mean I made a path from my door to my bed." -Unknown

"The word 'studying' was probably originally made up of the two words 'students dying'." -Anonymous

"When I see lover's names carved into a tree I don't think it's cute.. I just think it's stange how many people take knives on a date." -Unknown

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2016-05-14 16:26:53 — Link

Please post your questions into relevant topics to get a quick answer. This thread is about skin mistakes and questions why a certain skin wasn't approved, not about how to create custom skins in general. 

magmaboss, I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I understand what do you mean by "starter skin". Do you mean an editable skin base? You can download the bases for all of the species directly on the Custom Skin Upload page

Please remember that using official base is not required, and fully custom skins are even better because they add more diversity to the appearance of  pets.

FeatherFall, I suppose that your question is about the same. Please check the link above.

• cheetahgirl
  • User

Posted at 2016-06-11 22:39:25 — Link

Q. would these be accepeted

and

meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♡♥

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla