Boards < Bugs & Suggestions < Bugs Archive < Old Event Items Dropping From Islands

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-20 16:44:18 — Link

On several occasions now i've gotton previous event items from explore, but did'nt really put two and two together til now. First time was on the grassland, but I forget which item it was exactly (wasnt an apparel item). Now atleast three times on the volcano, i've gathered topaz. It's been maybe four times in probably a hundred explores, ones I've noticed atleast. 

I enjoy hoarding old items with neat descriptions so i've been finding it quite fun, but is it purposful as future apparel material or unintended thing that slipped through? 

Just now got another topaz and was able to notice and get screens.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-03-20 19:43:05 — Link

You have a good eye for detail :) Topazes, sapphires and emeralds are back as apparel materials. The volcano biotope is a place where all types of gems may appear. Topazes also spawn in the desert, sapphires - in the desert and savannah, and emeralds - in the jungle.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-22 19:14:45 — Link

Ooh, I had only seen emeralds and sapphires but was totally thrown off by the topaz when I couldnt find an apparel that uses them. So many colorful gems! Thanks for clearing that up haha. 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-03-23 20:56:06 — Link

Phoenix wings use topazes I think.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla