Boards < General < News & Announcements < Craftable and Custom Apparels

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-01 00:07:36 — Link

Unicorn with Green Demonic Outfit

We have two important apparel related updates today!

We introduce the apparel crafting system.

You may find it in Manor > Tack Workshop. You need to have the Tack Workshop to be able to craft the apparels. Several permanent designs available at the moment, and more are coming.

The Tack Workshop now has two levels, each allowing to craft a set of apparels. Apparels don't take any place in the inventory anymore even without the Tack Workshop.

It's now possible to create custom apparels!

You may find the page to do this at Pets > Submit a Custom Apparel. The submission is completely free! Also unlike official apparels, custom ones don't require the Tack Workshop neither for submission nor for crafting. 

We're especially excited about this update and eager to see your  wonderful creations! 

Related Updates

The Laboratory can be upgraded to level 3. The third level allows to craft apparel specific dyes and alloys. You may access your level 3 Laboratory craft at Manor > Laboratory.

Some of the rare components stock in the State Store. Keep an eye on them!

Monsters in explore drop new materials for apparel crafting.

Don't hesitate to ask questions and report bugs!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-01 16:05:01 — Link

This is really exciting! Thank-you so much for this update!

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-01 20:39:18 — Link

Quick question about apparel that cover up only some parts of a pet, such as the tail on the example apparel shown (that would clearly not cover up the entire tail of the original base)- are those still submitted with transparent backgrounds, and will format so that the remainder of the tail doesn't show up underneath?

"Violence for violence is the rule of beasts." -obama in some guy's dream

DA: https://www.deviantart.com/rawrzskythrone

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-01 21:00:59 — Link

Yes, all apparels use the transparent background (except custom backgrounds). In order to hide a part of the pet base image, we attach a mask - the second image that indicates which pixels stay opaque and which turn transparent. It's the same approach that most of the image software packages use except they usually have luminosity masks while we have alpha masks. Please check "How-to" tab on the submission page, it has an example with a mask.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-01 21:13:48 — Link

ah, so you'd have to submit an additional black/transparent image with the apparel?

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-01 22:39:24 — Link

Exactly :)

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-02 09:15:38 — Link

cool, so many new! i'm happy, that beastkeeper is alive again!

happy new year!

• lamel
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-02 11:31:12 — Link

it is a pity, that the Violet Quezal Tail Feather are not the same like the new Elegant Feathers, even thy look the same.

• GDFang
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-03 13:51:45 — Link

I have one question:

Blueprints for Tack Workshop (lvl 2) can found as well as many other blueprints on island/quests or it only from battlefield as last level buildings?

Yes, I have bad english and I'm used online tronslate... That reason why I'm often be so slowly and very rare reply to messages.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-03 21:09:36 — Link

Blueprints for Tack Workshop (lvl 2) drop on islands and in quests with the same chance that all other common blueprints have. The same is true for Laboratory (lvl 3) blueprints.

• Nightswan
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-05 02:24:32 — Link

I firmly believe that while the festive outfits from like 4 years ago were not intended to be so, they were a prediction that apparel would eventually become ingame, ha.

• GDFang
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-05 23:34:44 — Link

Angel (#3) wrote:

Blueprints for Tack Workshop (lvl 2) drop on islands and in quests with the same chance that all other common blueprints have. The same is true for Laboratory (lvl 3) blueprints.

Thanks for answer.

Also I'm have one more question. As I'm understand, leather and sapphire drop as materials from some monsters (they not from shop or laboratory and can't found with astrologist), but I'm not shure about this. Is that so?

Advance thanks.

Yes, I have bad english and I'm used online tronslate... That reason why I'm often be so slowly and very rare reply to messages.

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-06 01:13:01 — Link

Leather drops from wild hoppers. These guys: 

Sapphires grow on islands in two biotopes. Look for a precious plant like this:

• StarlitWoven
  • User

Posted at 2020-01-06 15:58:16 — Link

Can we get a list of what drops from which monsters, or are we supposed to figure it out? It’s hard to gather a specific material if I’m not sure what it dropped from.

Currently in trades:

Pets

• Level 50 Deviant Gryphon
    Deviant Dragon (DG2)
  • Almost perfect Lykos (GP3)
  • Almost perfect Cockatrice (GP3)

Items

• Vermillion (batches of 10, higher quantities negotiable)
  • Hibernating Egg
  • 100+ Clay Stone and Wood

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2020-01-08 02:39:27 — Link

Sure, there's no reason to keep this info a secret.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla