Boards < General < Help < Newbie here, stat question

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• ArmoredWings
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-07 02:07:55 — Link

So I'm figuring out things so far, but I noticed something I can't find an answer for

Why are some of my pets stats numbered with red text? I assumed it meant that is was the lowest stats and I needed to work on them but realized that some of the red stats are higher than the others. So I'm confused. What do the red numbered stats mean?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I tried looking for a similar post and in the FAQ

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-07 04:32:02 — Link

That means the pet has a negative gene, which reduces the number for that stat and most of the time gives a bad tactic. It's impossible to change the red text, but it is possible to change green/black text to red by feeding that stat.

Negative = reduces stat amount (ex weak muscles)

Nuetral = no effect on stat (normal genes)

Positive = increases stat amount (ex steel muscles)

Ususally these genes have a high genetic power, like 90, meaning they will almost always be inherited in the offspring regardless of the other mates genes. Degenerated pets have a far higher chance of randomly mutating to have negative genes.

You can find a list of all the genes in the genetic library 

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla