Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Fun Quizzes and Brain Teasers (Coin Prizes for Winners)

Boards

Poll: What is Your Religion (For My School)

Islam

0 votes / 0%
Atheism

1 votes / 14%
Christianity

6 votes / 86%
Buddhism

0 votes / 0%
Hinduism

0 votes / 0%
Mormonism

0 votes / 0%
Jehovah's Witness

0 votes / 0%

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-04 22:28:26 — Link

I have told a lie to prevent my family from tearing apart.

I stole a pencil from a teacher cuz I didn't have one.

I am not relgious so yes i do say OMG 

So i may not be a good person in the eyes of God. But im a good person to society 

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-04 22:52:53 — Link

You said that you have lied. What do you call someone who tells lies?

You said you stole a pencil. What do you call someone who steals things?

You said that you have blasphemed. What do you call someone who blasphemes?

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-07 16:20:38 — Link

Criminal or crook

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-07 18:38:34 — Link

@Mystictiger

If you would like to take the test and receive 500 coins, please PM me, but don't comment here while DracoRavenClaw is taking the test.

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-07 23:27:42 — Link

Well, they can be called a liar, theif, and not religious but the person who actually admits to doing those things are actually not good but not bad either. I am not a perfect person but I am not a criminal or a crook as Mystictiger says. Each person makes mistakes but how they react to them and what they do to make up for it is different. I learned from my mistakes. I felt guilty and wanted to make up for it. So I dont know what that qualifies me but I know I am not a good person.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-08 01:45:13 — Link

By your own admission, you are a lying, blaspheming thief. When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? Will you go to Heaven or Hell?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• Mystictiger
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-08 22:48:10 — Link

oops sorry

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

92% of the girls/boys would cry if Justin Bieber fell off a cliff and died. 7% of the girls/boys would scream and jump off the cliff after him. 1% of the girls/boys would have been the ones who pushed him off the cliff. Put this on your signature if you were the 1% that pushed him off.

PUT THIS ON YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU'RE AGAINST ANIMAL ABUSE!!! Image result for fairy tail logo

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 05:59:36 — Link

I would go to heaven because I prayed for my sins and God would understand my sin was a mistake and He loves us even though we sin. So I am not innocent but I am not guilty either because I repent fro my actions, thoughts and words.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 16:46:13 — Link

Try that in a court room:

You admit to the judge that you did these crimes and then ask him to forgive you.

The judge is a just judge and so he replies, "You must pay for the crimes you committed."

Then you tell him, "I know I stole and lied, but can't you just forgive me and let it slide. After all, they were just mistakes, and I will never do them again."

The judge replies, "No, you must pay for the crimes you committed."

God is just and perfect and must punish sin. You are either innocent or guilty. To God there is no third option. 

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-09 23:41:54 — Link

Well then I am guilty and must pay for my crimes.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 00:50:45 — Link

Do you know what God did for you so that you can to Heaven?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 06:31:04 — Link

He sacrificed his only son to help clean our sins from Earth and He chose his son because He wanted people to believe in the Word of God. His Son was crucified to cleanse our sinful minds and bodies. We repaid him by crucifiying him yet God knew it was his purpose in life and forgave us.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 16:52:31 — Link

For the most part, yes.

God sent His only Son to live a perfect life and obey God perfectly, this earning righteousness. Christ then was sacrificed on the cross for our sins by the hands of sinful men. Christ was a perfect sacrifice, so that by the shedding of His blood, we might be cleansed of our sins. Christ's blood cleanses us, not helps cleanse us. God chose Christ because Christ was the only One who could save man from eternity in Hell.

In our analogy of the court room, Christ came in and paid your fine. You no longer have to have pay for your crimes, since Christ paid them for you.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 17:02:49 — Link

What you need to do now is pray to God and cry out to Him for Him to change your heart. You need to ask Him for forgiveness and salvation. Only God can save you. Then you must put your hope and trust in Christ alone to save you from that pit of fire. Read your Bible and pray everyday and obey what you read. If you don't have a Bible, please buy one.

If you have any questions about what you are reading or what you should believe, let me know and I will start a new thread.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-10 20:27:54 — Link

Thank you

~DracoRavenClaw

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla