Boards < Offtopic < Forum Games < Fun Quizzes and Brain Teasers (Coin Prizes for Winners)

Boards

Poll: What is Your Religion (For My School)

Islam

0 votes / 0%
Atheism

1 votes / 14%
Christianity

6 votes / 86%
Buddhism

0 votes / 0%
Hinduism

0 votes / 0%
Mormonism

0 votes / 0%
Jehovah's Witness

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-23 19:59:03 — Link

Those who answer questions correctly will be given 100 Silver Coins (by selling me whatever). After 3-5 guesses, I will give the answer and ask a new question. Every so often I will have a test (one person per test) and I will give 500 Silver Coins just for participating in the test. 

First Question:

1+1+1+1

1+1+1+1

1+1*0=?

If you don't know please say so, that way I can give the answer.

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-25 06:55:21 — Link

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-25 16:17:41 — Link

No, wrong answer, but you can answer as many times until you get it right. I will announce the answer tomorrow. Thanks for playing!

If you have questions about the game, math, Christianity, programming, or plants/gardening, just PM me.

I will give you 500 Silver Coins if you take a fun and easy test. If you want it, just PM me.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-26 19:22:03 — Link

The answer is 27. Let me know if you want the explanation. If you can show me how to get 27, I will give you the 100 coins. 

Second Question: 

A lady read a book, turned the light out, and went to sleep. I'm the morning, when she saw in the newspaper that a ship has sunk, drowning all on board, she committed suicide. Why?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-27 05:53:08 — Link

Wait. It cant be 27 because you add 1 ten times than multiply by 0 which is 0.

Riddle 2: The lady was the person who turned off the light from a lighthouse because the ship sunk.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-27 16:22:39 — Link

Sorry, Draco, but you are still wrong about the first one. :P

Congratulations, you did answer the second riddle correctly. Please sell me something so that I may give you your reward. (The item should be whatever you value least, e.g., 1 clay, 1 of any food item, etc.)

Third Question: 

A man walked into a bar and asked for a glass of water. The bartender produced a shotgun. The man thanked him and left. Why?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• pegasus123
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-29 00:43:47 — Link

The drink was called a Shotgun.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-29 06:08:10 — Link

The name of the water is a Shotgun???

idk lol

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-29 16:44:00 — Link

No

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-30 21:37:55 — Link

The man had the hiccups. The shotgun scared the man and got rid of his hiccups.

The 500 coins test is now open for participants. Please tell me if you wish to play. Only one person may take the test and so the first person to ask for it will get to play.

If someone has already asked to play and you want to play, please wait until the first person is finished and then I will be glad to test you.

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-04-30 21:58:34 — Link

Oh well that makes since lol I wanna play

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 00:08:21 — Link

Are you a good person? Why?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 22:31:57 — Link

i am not a nice person, I'm an amazing person who would very much like those silver coin.

~DracoRavenClaw

• DracoRavenClaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 22:34:38 — Link

Anyway, I think I am because I help a lot of people when i have the chance. If anyone hurts my family and friends I will defend them. I am not really into violence but if it comes to me and people I care about I will. So I dont really know if i am a good person or not but i like to consider myself a good person.

~DracoRavenClaw

• AceLord
  • User

Posted at 2018-05-01 23:48:30 — Link

Let's see how good you are (please answer these honestly):

Have you ever told a lie? If so, what does that make you?

Have you ever stolen something (regardless of its value)? If so, what does that make you?

Have you ever used God's name in vain (such as, OMG)? That is called blasphemy, a great crime in the eyes of God. If you have done this, what does that make you?

May God bless you.

Soli Deo Gloria.

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla