Boards < Community < Roleplay < Teeth of War (Private 1x1 roleplay with Ultraspammer163)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 05:45:32 — Link

So, a private group roleplay.

List of members:

HolowNight

Ultraspammer163

Stormclaw

Basically roleplay our beasts here.

Relationships:

~ = Iffy/Aquantainces

+ = Friends

- = Dislike

= = Mates

Patternspine - Na'tai

Tribal + Dogbird

My Characters:

My characters can be seen here

UltraSpammer's Characters

Dogbird

Dogbird

Patternspine

Patternspine

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:04:11 — Link

Hey.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:16:44 — Link

Are you here?

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:19:15 — Link

I am here. 

Ok I'll start.

Tribal sniffed the air, his nose lifting as he looked around, eyes narrowed. Where was he? "Dogbird?"

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” 

Hi there! I am Stormclaw! I like to collect different pets. I love my little babies, Bandit, Justice, McKenzie-Rae, Shining Moonlight and Emerald Storm.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:21:54 — Link

Dogbird flew from the bushes and tackled Tribal in an attempt to surprise him/her.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:24:20 — Link

(Tribal is a boy lol)

"WHAT THE?!" Tribal screamed, jumping up and backing away, before looking at Dogbird. "Dogbird?!"

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:25:09 — Link

"Who else would it be?" Dogbird replied

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:27:01 — Link

Also, You need to call me something different. I literally have the worst name ever, apart from Finchhead.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:27:06 — Link

Tribal rolled his eyes. "Well i dunno, Bandit?" He asked, thinking of the unicorn.

Bandit poked his head out of the bushed. "Did someone say my name?"

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:29:28 — Link

"Who the heck are you?" Dogbird shouted, surprised by this random unicorn.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:32:20 — Link

Bandit rolled his eyes. "I'm Bandit!" He said, happily.

Na'tai flew down, head tilted and antenne twitching. "Whats going on?"

Tribal rolled his eyes.

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:34:31 — Link

"I have never seen a creature like you before." Dogbird exclaimed, looking at na'tai with curiosity.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:36:52 — Link

Na'tai made an expression, almost like rolling her eyes but not quite. "I am a Throdama, a very rare creature."

Tribal rolled his eyes. "Very funny Na'tai."

• UltraSpammer163
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:47:58 — Link

"So are the Lykos," stated Patternspine, emerging from the bushes.

• Stormclaw
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-15 06:49:12 — Link

Na'tai rolled her eyes. "Then why is there one of me and two of you?" She asked, kindly.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla