Boards < Offtopic < Archives < Um...your site's certification expired?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• KyuunaJagger
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-17 03:21:53 — Link

Not sure if you noticed but the site keeps giving me a 'error' page where it says your cert expired as of 2/16/18. I'm fairly certain you aren't doing something sketchy but it is a constant thing. 

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-02-17 04:34:57 — Link

Also am getting this, so it isnt an issue with indivisual's computers. I also doubt theres anything sketchy happening. Heres a copy paste on out of date certs. Seems like it just needs to be refreshed, nothing scary.

• Certificate out of date: the certificate has expired and is no longer valid. A website that uses outdated certificate has low security standards. Banks and financial institutions will never use expired certificate. Check your computer clock to make sure the date is correct. If the date on your computer is ahead of time this message might popup.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2018-02-17 08:46:45 — Link

We had a routine SSL certificate update this night. Our certificate is valid at this point, but it may happen that some broswers have cached the old certificate. Usually a simple system reboot helps to drop the outdated SSL info. If this doesn't help, please try clearing the SSL state of your browser. 

I actually ran into this issue myself. Firefox resolved the new certificate at once, but Chrome required a reboot.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla