Boards < Advertising < Item Sales < -closed til next year- •TundraMart• Eggs, Ice, Liqvirm

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-24 08:22:25 — Link

Mother Lykos by RavensMourn

During the tundra event I collect and trade crystalline ice, hibernating eggs, and on occasion liqvirm.

Since I am keeping my original etelia and simply enjoying the exploration with my pets this leads to collecting a fair amount of ice and eggs without a personal use for them. So you can find trades for them here for items i'm in need of. 

Hibernating Eggs
If you are having trouble finding an egg I can send you one free of charge.
If you want to purchase them in bulk message me and we can work out a deal. I currently have 70.

Crystalline Ice And Liqvirm

Crystalline ice is traded for premium/warlock items. The going rate is 2.5 gold per ice; this rate seems to be fair based on how quickly such exchanges are accepted. 

Supply varies throughout the event

1/20/2019

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• pirate0607
  • User

Posted at 2018-03-18 06:11:31 — Link

Hi, 

I'm new so i missed the tundra travels!!!

If you still have an egg for free that would be Great!!

Thanks

• RaineWolfe
  • User

Posted at 2018-07-02 07:57:27 — Link

I also missed the tundra travels so i you still have an egg I would love one ^_^ Please and thank you :D

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-01 00:40:30 — Link

Open for 2019 tundra!

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Starstrike
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 10:12:05 — Link

The title mentions liquid Vermillion? May I inquire about your rates for that if you do in fact sell it?

Always looking for

-wood

-vermillion

-energy drinks

-other(feel free to message me with anything)

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-04 18:51:44 — Link

I do have some liqvirm, but it's limited which is why I don't have its rates listed. I may work on getting more but the battlefield is an unpredictable place.
Currenlty though it seems 10 gold per is favorable, atleast based on how quickly an exchange I made a few days ago was accepted. 

• tucuxia
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-07 22:17:18 — Link

I need 32 Crystalline Ice (finally got one of my Etalias to breed). Do you have that available? I could do a 1 month membership and 3 Rainbow Jars.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-07 22:37:12 — Link

I should have enough for your trade in an hour or two

• tucuxia
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-07 22:50:49 — Link

Awesome! Thank you for your help :)

• Starstrike
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-13 05:52:54 — Link

Would you possibly be willing to trade major scrolls of insight?

#if so could I buy 12 ice for 3 scrolls. 

Always looking for

-wood

-vermillion

-energy drinks

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-13 19:09:20 — Link

Major scrolls of insight are the most common premium item to find on the islands, and as such they have little value compared to their gold price. The islands have given me more than I could ever need so unfortunatly I don't exchange them for ice. 

• Starstrike
  • User

Posted at 2019-01-13 20:15:28 — Link

Okay, thanks for your time!

Just wondering, would you perhaps be looking for energy drinks?

Always looking for

-wood

-vermillion

-energy drinks

• Starstrike
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-06 09:35:47 — Link

My previous question still stands, however, I have a rainbow jar and would like to purchase 4 ice.

Always looking for

-wood

-vermillion

-energy drinks

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2019-02-06 17:49:23 — Link

Apolgies for the silence, been offline most the past weeks with rl projects (and thought the tundra ended this month not next month).

I do not need energy drinks, but rainbow jars will be needed for some time. I'll need some time to get things going again on the tundra but i'll let you know when i've got more ice.  

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla