Boards < Offtopic < Offtopic < Amazon Tree Boa Genetics

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-16 20:25:22 — Link

I purchased an ATB a while back, and though he has no offical name yet he is commonly called "snappy face", "snapdragon", "grumpy noodle", and "snappy noodle". 

With his...unique...personality for his species I thought it would be fun to come up with some fitting genetics. 

The genetics of an amazon tree boa.

Thistle Fangs
The fangs are extra long and sharp, great for getting through a bird's feathers (or a human's gloves). 

Acute Stone Gaze
Increases critical strike chance and decreases miss chance. Your snake can petrify small animals with its dagger spitting eyes, with a chance to unnerve large mammals such as humans. 

Deaf
It can't hear a thing and yet it somehow always knows the opponet's location, even when asleep.

Quickrage
Easily angered and smart as a whip it can not be fooled with decoys. When in rage mode the pet has a chance to ignore the opponet's turn, and strike twice within one of its own turns. It's highly unfair, and has a 90% chance to trigger.

Spring Muscles
Enables quick strike when in a coiled, supposidly resting position. When something attempts to remove the snake from its branch the muscles enable a lock mode to make the task 100% more difficult.

Cold Hearted
The snake is immune to all debuffs, including frighten and intimidate. It removes all opponets within its enviorment so it remains superior ruler. It also calls opponet's rude names under its breath. 

Shroud Skin
It looks like every branch in its enviorment, making it impossible to find unless the opponet comes within range. Enables "make like a twig" when opponet is sighted. This makes the first attack a crit, and debuffs the opponet with frighten.

I havent gotton around to taking a picture of Mr. snappy grump face, but here's another of his kind, displaying the typical "dagger eyes".

Related image

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-17 19:45:37 — Link

Eeeeeeee danger noodle!

Me want!

But I have four kitty cats. I don't want to lose a cat, so I'll just admire your noodle from afar :))

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla