Boards < Community < Roleplay < Camp HalfBlood (HD7547, yecak, ChaseTurnleaf)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 10:37:24 — Link

This is a Roleplay for (HD7547, yecak and ChaseTurnleaf only! Please do not ask to join! 

The possible prophecy!:

A leader blinded by love will chose war over peace, a time will come when your friends will need to save you or your greatest enemy. An innocent boy will be lost to evil as the daughter of water takes a turn into the past and the girl who thinks she's minor will rise for victory. 

How to tell if Chase is fine or not!

(He really is okay) I'm great, I'm good, I'm okay, I'm not good, I'm really not good, I'm fine. (He's in heaps of pain...)

Chase rummaged through his bag, grabbing out his dagger and getting back on his feet. 

"I know you're there, you might as well come out!"
Chase was a son of Apollo and lived and CHB, he'd gone for a walk out of the protection of Thalia's tree and the Golden Fleece to get a change of scenery. He knew the Hellhound was hiding behind the tree to his left, waiting to strike. 

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 16:54:54 — Link

Name/Age/Gender: Violet M. Shade~17?~Female

Personality: Her personality shifts, sometimes calm and caring, other times she's mean as a snake. Her average personality though is serious, witty, and a little sarcastic.

Background: Violet lived her life mostly with her mother and younger sister, Lily. She cared for her sister more then anyone else, even herself. So when Violet and Lily found out they were half-bloods they tried to get to CHB. But Lily didn't make it. She was caught in a trap with Violet and choose to stay to save her older sister.

Other: Is 17 a good age? Too old or too young? And may I allowed to be daughter of Poseiden, or would that be too powerful?

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 22:50:08 — Link

(I'm happy with that! I think I'll boost up Chase's age to about 16!)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 23:44:07 — Link

Violet had been training with her blade, it was a dagger in a leaf shape stained black. She twisted and twirled in a dangerous dance with her blade. After about 20 minutes of practice she was done.

She'd seen Chase exit the camp's protective sheild so she'd followed him. "Chase, look out!" She quickly ran out towards him. Fast as she could she was stabbing hellhound. "Seriously Chase?! Why you always gotta get yourself into trouble?!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 23:49:24 — Link

Chase snorted. "Calm down! I had it under control! Way to stalk someone." His grin showed her he was joking around. The hellhound evaporated in a cloud of dust and he picked up his pack. 

"Sorry, I felt like getting a change of scenery, after over seven years at Camp Half-Blood, it gets kinda boring." 

He sheathed his knife and slung his bag across his shoulder.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 06:20:24 — Link

(To keep up with ages, Faelin is going to be 16 too. Also, is it a problem that Faelin is the daughter of a minor goddess? Cause that can easily be fixed.) Faelin was walking to Arts and Cratfs when she saw it. The hellhound was just outside of camp borders, and Faelin quickly began making her way over. By the time she had reached the border, the hellhound was already dead, and Chase and Violet were rhe obvious killers. Faelin grinned at the two. "You beat me to it." She gave out a little laugh, "What am I supposed to do for fun now?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 06:21:53 — Link

(Okay, this is an apology for the fact that my device doesnt let me use the return bar. I'll try to get on and fix it every day but if you see it before that I apologize.)

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 09:35:28 — Link

(I'm fine with it, but I guess she'd live in the Hermes cabin? XD And don't worry! :P)

Chase glanced up at the sound of a voice. "Haha, how about challenge me to a duel?" He unsheathed his knife again and flourished it around a couple of times before slinging it back in his sheath. "Or we could have an archery competition." 

He grinned, he was one of the best archers at Camp Half-Blood.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 23:47:49 — Link

"Ooh! Do you want to do a swimming competition with me after that???" She taunted playfully. But nudged Faelin, "come on Faelin! Do it! It'll be fun... For me... With my new camera..." She had a sneaky smile.

She happily danced in a circle around the two. "Hey look!" She looked down at the spot where the hellhound had been. A small curves pale thing was on the ground. "Is that a... Tooth?! That is wayyyyy to big to be a hellhound tooth..." 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 05:21:44 — Link

Faelin glanced at the thing on the ground before walking over and touching it. "I have no clue what it is." She laughed and then stood, putting her hands on her hips as she looked back the other two campers. "You two are purpously picking those events so I'll lose..." she glanced at Violet. "Or humiliate me."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 05:43:42 — Link

Chase glanced at the tooth and then back at Faelin. 

"What?? No! Never!" He laughed, before sighing.

"Okay, what do you want to do then? Actually, I vote for we go back to the border then decide!"

He walked off towards the border, taking exaggeratedly large and slow steps. 

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 06:11:10 — Link

Faelin laughed and rolled her eyes. She jogged the short distance to Chase and glanced at Violet. "How about a race?" She said mischeveiousely.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 08:19:40 — Link

"Sure! Ready, set, GOOOO!!!"

Chase bolted off before finishing his scentance, he closed the distance to the border quickly but was rammed aside before crossing by a large, scaly creature. 

"A Hydra!" Someone shouted from in camp, but the only thought on Chase's mind was, DON'T CHOP OFF A HEAD!!!!!!

He rolled on impact, making sure to pull his bag off and grab out a small, carved wooden bow. By throwing it up, it turned into a Celestial Bronze bow, and a quiver appeared on his back. 

In seconds he had an arrow nocked and drawn, pointed straight at the Hydra's heart.

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 15:32:49 — Link

Violet nearly passed out at the sight of it. "It's.... A...... Hydra??? Couldn't have......been....even.....a..... hellhound?" She staggered backward. "Kill it!!" She yelled, sadness and fear in hear voice.

She fell down, only a few yards left of the Hydra. "Chase!! Kill it!!" She screamed, remembering that terrible night with her sister. 

They were playing around next to their little fire. "Come on Violet! Chase me!!" "I'll catch you!" Lily darted off, towards the nearby Creek they both felt drawn to. (Because they're Poseiden's daughters) But that was the worst idea ever. A huge Hydra blocked they're way, a deep voice hidden the trees claiming they fell for the trap...

"Get that Hydra away from me!!"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 16:38:54 — Link

Faelin pulled a knife out of her boot. She cursed herself for not bringing her sword, and then charged forwards. She leaped in front of Violet, who seemed to be having a panic attack or something 'Don't cut off its head.' She reminded herself as one of the Hydra heads turned to look at her, hissing.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 13 14 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla