Boards < General < General Chat < Tundra season

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 03:06:22 — Link

Anyone else looking forward to it?

I was pretty much brand new last year and had no idea what I was doing; I managed to find one snowflake, though. This year I'll hatch it!

• DarkLightning
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 04:00:12 — Link

Oh yeah I'm excited I have all my Elite (Perfect) Lykos lined up for they are my main Explorers.

Hello all I have a Several groups and Shops down below come check them out if you wish to. 

~GP/ Deviant-Breeding Coves~ Link--https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11434

-Fresh Bloodline Project- Link--https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11451

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 13:29:26 — Link

I'm training an army of Ice breath Lykos with Elemental resistance. And levelling up some Acid spit cockatrices with regeneration and venomous skin. Muahahaha.

I'm hoping to get a new colour of etelia this year :)) Purple maybe **drools**

I've also been stashing deviants all year long, although it's going to be a wrench to extract them. My plan is to use the extra deviance to raise money for charged sticks. There's never enough granite to craft my own :(

Just a note, DarkShadow: Ice aura won't work on etelia, because they have Ice Heart. No second-turn things work. So no shriek, roar, magic horn, ice aura, massive wings. Second breath might work, I think, but then pumas don't have an elemental attack so they'll battle to beat wild etelia. They have sooo many hit points.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• DarkLightning
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 23:30:30 — Link

@Arete 

oh thats a nice thing to know at the last second, good thing my fire Pack tend to love muscle Larnix and Elemental resistance genes, I come prepared.

Hello all I have a Several groups and Shops down below come check them out if you wish to. 

~GP/ Deviant-Breeding Coves~ Link--https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11434

-Fresh Bloodline Project- Link--https://beastkeeper.com/thread/11451

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-31 23:39:19 — Link

I live to serve.

Now I'm just hoping I'm not faced with a magic mirror etelia. I don't want my napalm gland dragons setting themselves on fire (again...).

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-01 00:37:40 — Link

Again? That must of been quite the sight.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-01 00:55:19 — Link

I've been trying to breed napalm gland dragons despite that risk, but so far it hasn't worked out... too much focus on my throdama, which aren't at all suitable for Tundra. Yet. (My goal for those is GP3 with Elemental Resistance and Counterstrike; the special morphs with those genes might do all right. But I'm still on GP1 and 0, so... maybe next year...)

I've got a fair few Elemental Resistance lykoi, and a couple of dragons with fire breath + Robust Scales, so I'll do better than last time. (Last year, my then-best explorer had Elemental Vulnerability. Fun times!)

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-01 01:10:10 — Link

My best pets are dragons with combos genes: fire breath and counter strike (gp 3), they do on auto battle to 11-12 lvl :)

• Ssecnirp
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 08:13:26 — Link

I am new to Tundra and am trying to figure out the portal cell thingies. Can you make them or are they strictly a findable item? If I have yo find them, any tips? I've been exploring a lot today and only found one. It stinks cuz I have tons of charging sticks and am super excited to go hunt etalias but I can't make a portal jump.

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-02 10:17:20 — Link

You can craft them, you just have to buy the recipe in the state store first. (It was bugged earlier, the event-specific recipes didn't show up once learned at first.) 

The recipe requires 5 charged sticks and 2 adamantine, and can only be used with a pet that has 75 constitution and 70 intelligence. It produces 5 portal cells at a time. 

• Ssecnirp
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 22:14:33 — Link

Thanks! I finally figured it all out. Found my pristine snowflake finally, but it is exhausting thinking of how many times I am going to have to get back to level 10 and find enough etalias to fight to collect enough crystalline ice to hatch it!

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-03 23:03:57 — Link

Hah, I found my snowflake last year (technically after Tundra season ended—I still had a couple of pets on islands, and one of them unexpectedly found something at that point), but I couldn't hatch it because I only had 4 crystalline ice. So my snowflake and ice just sat there for a year. 

I now have 16 ice. 4 to go... and then more, if I want to breed my first etelia... Which I do. So I have a lot of work ahead of me!! (And a lot of granite to scrounge up. Or I could just buy charged sticks; it's expensive but I do have the silver, I guess.)

I never seem to get more than a couple etelia per level, if that. (The highest level I've made it to is 15.)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-04 20:18:39 — Link

Yeah, I once topped out at 18, but that was with one of Wireath's beauties.

All the best!

• Sheliak
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-07 00:30:48 — Link

Thank you, and I wish you luck with your goals also.

I have reached level 19! 

... Granted, this involved a lot of waiting overnight for my pet's energy to recharge so that I could challenge an etelia or portal guardian for the fifteenth time or so, but I made it. I'm proud of my Jitterbug right now! Even though I suspect that this may be an inefficient use of his talents. 

What are Wireath's beauties like? 

• Yemagh
  • User

Posted at 2018-01-07 01:31:41 — Link

massive wings does work on the wild etelias. i've done it with my rocs, when it says "air blast has knocked your opponent" or something along those lines they will miss a turn. now that i think of it, etelias can probably knock other etelias down the same way too with their blizzard. i imagine the idea behind it is ice heart/determined makes the pet so brave they cannot be scared into paralysis and they will break out of any stopping force(like petrification) with all their might, but they can still be blown around and incapacitated by physical things like wind

« Prev | 1 2 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla