Boards < General < General Chat < Somebody i've never met sent me Vermillion

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ragnarok42
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-30 22:21:56 — Link

So, uh, someone i've never met sent me a pm with a bunch of vermillion and no text, and when i looked at their page it said their account is banned. Their last activity is shown as being literally about 20 minutes after the timestamp on the message, too.

Is... Is that normal? I'm confused. And mildly concerned.

• Monues
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-30 22:41:12 — Link

Contraband vermillion! Caught you *snicker* red handed!

On a serious note, I think when someone quits/deletes account it says the account was banned..atleast that would most make sense in this case. They were quiting, picked someone random in the online list, sent off the rest of their stuff, then left. 

Atleast we can hope it wasnt something more sinister than that.

A [Signiture Box] Left Text Layer 2 SalePerfects by RavensMournB [Signiture Box] Middle by RavensMournC [Signiture Box] Right by RavensMourn

• Ragnarok42
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-30 22:57:51 — Link

@Monues

(Does this work on here? I know it works on FR but i haven't found any clear guides on the subject here)

Well, it did say they had never made any posts to to the forums, So i think it would have been kinda difficult for them to have gotten in trouble over that. But on the other hand, they only had a small handful of unnamed starter pets and they joined yesterday, so it's kind of weird that they would quit immediately after joining like that.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-12-30 23:14:43 — Link

Someone who got a second account to get another Christmas gift bag, gave some of the loot away then was caught?

Someone I don't know sent me stuff too, I asked them who they were but they didn't reply.

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla