Boards < Community < Roleplay < | Apocalypse Dogs | Roleplay | Still accepting

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-15 23:17:02 — Link

*looks at Maliki,Koda,Rocco and Zaya* *starts the summer thunder storm* * Iki looks at the sky*

- How beautiful can be...but when humans turned....*looks at the wall*....complete scary,everything is changed,I dont understand why dogs are the only species that can survive this madness.

- I-I think we are really lucky here,we got a safe place,food and everything we need for stay alive.

-Thinking about...we are the only survivers?Or,somewhere in this world are another dog packs...?I dont know what I can say...this is really weird.

* close her eyes *

- But one thing I know,we need to be a good pack,and we need to stay strong, and when it needs..we need to fight with enemies.

* opes her eyes and look at her pack *

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-16 03:43:24 — Link

Maiki made a laughing/growling sound, possibly unnerving Kodak even further. "Young and ambitious. Good. Less likely you'll die. Now finish eating before the creeps come smelling blood." She dove her already bloody head back into the horse's body, pulling out a hunk of meat and swallowing it whole.

She choked slightly but quickly recovered. She choked down a few more bites until she was full and set to cleaning her fur. 

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-17 10:57:13 — Link

Kodak gently padded foreward and tore off some more strips of flesh before sitting back and licking the blood off his paws and jowls.

He growled quietly. Why do I have to have some psyco as my mentor? 

He looked up at the sound of footsteps, his nose twitching, his ears alert.

"Hello?"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

« Prev | 1 2 3 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla