Boards < Community < Roleplay < | Apocalypse Dogs | Roleplay | Still accepting

Boards

• Mystick
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 22:40:43 — Link

"Right as rain" Rocco growls as he races after their fleeing prey.

• Wolfhy
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 23:02:57 — Link

*shows her theets and growls loudly* GRR those horses will never hurt the pack again. *runs to the horse's and bites the horses leg*

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 23:10:16 — Link

"Alright"

"Calm dow Zaya,they can hurt you" *help Zaya,jump and bites the horse's neck*

• Mystick
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 23:31:33 — Link

Rocco aids the others in taking down the first horse. The second horse continues to move away from the dogs as they continue to fight its friend.

• Wolfhy
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-05 23:41:16 — Link

*jumps and bites the horse neck* I got it ,I got it

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-06 19:11:26 — Link

*bites the horse* *makes a wound in the horse neck*

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-07 17:08:29 — Link

*starts raining*

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-07 20:34:15 — Link

((Whoa! super active.))

Maliki watched silently as she walked on. The pack had left her behind back at camp. She now followed their scent and found them in the middle of a hunt. 

When the horses took their last breathes and fell towards the ground never to arise she strood out and showed herself. "Ahem, forget something maybe? Like me?!" She barked angerliy. 

In war truth is the first casualty - A Goodman 

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-07 21:07:52 — Link

*sitts behind the horses* Malikii! We all waiting for you.Dont worry we didn't forgot you

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-08 03:32:45 — Link

Kodak had been out exploring, even though he wasn't supposed to be out alone. He padded back home through a secret entrance between a shattered window. He padded inside and shook his golden fur, looking for his mentor.

(Is Maliki  his mentor?)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-11 03:38:24 — Link

((think so.))

The russet female growled in response. "Try not to at least. I actually enjoy hunting." Her tone was slick with sarcasm and annoyence. She shook her head than sniffed the carcass. "Can I eat now?" The pack rules were Alpha eats first, so she was waiting for Iki/Ika to take a bite.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-11 06:50:38 — Link

((Okay))

Kodak soon realised that no one was home, so he went back outside to find them. Following their scent trail, he came across the scent of horse and knew everyone had been out hunting. He came across some blood splatted on the floor and then came into sight of everyone else. Kodak ran towards Malikii and came to a skidding, panting halt. "Hi!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• AsgardianDogGod
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-12 19:55:37 — Link

(Sorry for late answers ><. And yes ))

*Iki eats then,let her pack to eat*

• yecak
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-13 04:04:14 — Link

"Thank you. I thought you planned to starve us." She turned her face suddenly at Kodak. "Hello. Wait, why are you out? Nevermind. If your hungry, eat now. Before they (the zombies) smell the blood and come running." Her russet head torn away flesh from the horse's body. Blood coating her muzzle. 

She growled at anyone who came near. At one point her blood coated muzzle and bloodstained teeth turned sharply in Kodak's direction. "How did you get out? Did you cross or see and Infected humans?" Her tone and glare was dead serious.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-11-15 22:40:13 — Link

Kodak sighed as his mentor didn't pry, and he started tearing chunks off. Then his mentor turned on him with such a vicious looking face he took a pace back. 

"I-I realised no one was home so I... I came to find you. "

He licked his jowls nervously.

"I didn't come into any trouble, I promise."

A small drop of blood slid off Malikii's muzzle and onto the ground, staining it red. 

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla