Boards < New Player Hall < Newbie Chat < General Prices of Items?

Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Alinda
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-12 23:29:48 — Link

Hi! I literally just started playing this game yesterday, and I was wondering if there's some way to gauge the price of an item.

For example, I found a building while exploring that was selling a Mutagen for 5000 coins, and I know that's a Premium Shop item. I checked Item Trades and only found two people selling it, so I can't judge the price based off just those. Is it worth it to buy it?

Also blueprints. I'm looking for a level 2 warehouse one, but the State Store sells them for crazy expensive. Does anyone know the general price of that (or any other way to obtain one?)

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-13 00:07:30 — Link

The state store IS the general price.  Items on beastkeeper have prices crazy high just like that.  

I'd say mutagen- 3 gold in premuim store is about... 10000 silver.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Alinda
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-13 00:56:29 — Link

Thanks for the help! Looks like I'll be saving up to buy that Mutagen.

And oh, by "general price", I meant the user defined prices. For example, I bought a State Portal Service Branch for 200 silver in the Item Trades, but they cost thousands in the State Store. Other blueprints seem to follow pattern, where they don't seem to be valued very high.

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-13 11:52:10 — Link

Blueprints are dirt cheap. You can probably find half a dozen threads where people are just giving them away because they're easy to find in Explore, and worthless after you've built the building. Except the last tier of each building (stable lvl 5, warehouse lvl 6, etc.) is very expensive, because the blueprint can only be found through the Battlefield.

Do you still need a lvl 2 warehouse? I can send you one.

In my experience, mutagens tend to be valued around 5,000 silver, although more recently the prices for everything have been all over the place. 

• Alinda
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-14 02:22:47 — Link

Wow, I'd love a lvl 2 warehouse. My inventory is so close to full right now haha. That's super nice of you to offer! :)

And thanks for the info! Wish I hadn't bought that mutagen now, but at least I can still sell it and break even. lol

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla