Boards

« Prev | 1 | Next »

• Ladwick
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-18 13:50:51 — Link

Hello! I'm Ladwick. :3

This site seems neat so far! :D

But I have a few questions. So... After the tutorial, what do I do now? xD

Also, would it be best to specialize in one species?

I went to the beast codex to see if I can look at all the different species in an attempt to choose one to work with, I noticed that those wolf things aren't in the codex? Are there other species that I don't know about? x3

Also, is it possible to get a first gen wolf thing or do I just have to buy one? x3

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 00:38:53 — Link

After the tutorial well... idk

I do not personalise in one species so it isn't required or anything.

You mean lykos? well... they're supposedly rare...

To get a gen 1 (without any gens) you breed a lvl 50 male with no degen/gen and a female of that condition and the child will be gen 1

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

• Ladwick
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 04:32:10 — Link

I read something about finding eggs in the Tunrda portal? I'm super confused though. x3

• Ladwick
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 04:40:15 — Link

Also, do pets have a lifespan? :O

• Sumatra_Echo
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 09:32:52 — Link

Hello and welcome!

After the tutorial, you'll mostly want to work on accumulating more pets and exploring a ton. Then when your stable starts getting full, you'll probably want to expand your stable and warehouse so you have more room. From there it's really up to you.

There's no particular reason to specialize in one species. In fact, you might want to keep a few different species on hand since sometimes quests will ask for certain species.

The lykos (the wolf thing) is the only species not listed in the codex, and that's probably just an oversight. The etelia is also considered its own species, but its genetics and breeding system is much different from other species.

First generation lykoi come from the eggs you can find in the Tundra, but need to be activated using liquid deviance. This post describes the process more thoroughly.

No, pets can't die.

Hope all this helps!

• Ladwick
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-19 12:41:06 — Link

Thanks! :D You've all been helpful indeed!

• yellowfang777
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-20 01:11:55 — Link

@ladwick in the tundra place there asre extra portals that bring you to lower levels.  At lower levels you can get lykos eggs and using stuff you can hatch them.

First you need a sceme called activated egg and then some liquid deviance.

<YELLOWFANG'S SIGNATURE HERE>

yeet

« Prev | 1 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla