Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra Direction is Open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next »

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-11 18:30:18 — Link

You're cursed Sylvii :P 

Always looking for Expand Stable Scrolls

Chan eil aon chànan gu leòr

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-11 18:58:09 — Link

*puts hands over Sylvii's ears* Don't SAY that!

I'm sure in a month's time you'll get more black ones, hun. You could always steal some from Nightingale :P

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-11 21:54:50 — Link

As long as you don't touch me, we can keep the curse contained and maybe I can!! lol

JK, I lurve you <3

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-11 23:59:03 — Link

4 Blue Etelia from 2 Black ones. Each one only had a 40%  chance of that happening. Statistically 4/10 would be Blue with those sorts of odds.... seriously, I had the absolutely worst luck possible for that to happen!

In a month I'll be able to breed them and get 8 new snowflakes. I'm going to need to murder 160 wild Etelia (150 to go) in the Tundra to activate them all XD I should also see about breeding more devs just to extract from them, since that'll be 24 deviances.

Note: Also, I'd like to mention that 3/4 Blue ones I have are the same pose. It's the sitting one, which I like, but come on!

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-13 18:43:15 — Link

I'm impressed, only took me about 10 islands to find the breeding grounds for my black etelia. Seemingly good luck since most people said it took u pto a 100!

I'm on the lookout for crystalline ice now!!! PM if you have any!

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 19:09:04 — Link

Only ten explores??? WHYYYYYYY *incoherent sobbing*

• shana5
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-13 19:46:44 — Link

It took me 6 explores for my blue one to breed :)

I collect custom skined pets...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 18:52:59 — Link

If you aren't careful, you'll get my shoe thrown at you... :))

• shana5
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 18:55:11 — Link

You missed... :P :P

I collect custom skined pets...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-14 19:14:12 — Link

Did not! You were supposed to say:--

"That really hurt! I'm gonna have a lump there, you idiot! Who throws a shoe? Honestly! You fight like a woman"

I love the first Austin Powers movie :)

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-15 00:07:39 — Link

*sigh* 129 Crystalline Ice to go. A lot of Etelia have to die for me to give birth to 8 new ones XD This doesn't seem like a very efficient method of reproduction, but perhaps it's just how it can be replicated in captavity and isn't so detrimental to their population when done naturally.

So, amidst the tundra exploration, how is everyone's dev Gryphon breeding going? I think I may have my first pair for non-degenerate Double Devs, for Y/B + Cat. If anyone sees a deviant in my group that could pair with your own for Double Devs feel free to message me about it. I may also start offering at some point to trade my duplicate dev Gryphons for Liquid Deviance if anyone is interested.

(Also, anyone want an Activated Egg Grade 1? I'm not ever gonna use it.)

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-16 03:38:17 — Link

Ugh, I'm nowhere in my gryphon breeding and running low on stable space (I still haven't gotten stable level 6 though, so there is that....).

I did however make an excel spreadsheet of all of my gryphons and the genes of interest, colors, and patterns.. I'd be happy to put them to Google Docs to share if anyone wants. I have a gryphon of every color, so I can put most of them to use!! PM me!

• Sylviianel
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-16 04:56:46 — Link

40/160, so I'm 1/4 of the way done. Hurray XD

I believe, if the extended ancestry doesn't have a close relative, that I now have a double dev pair for Chestnut + Owl.

As for breeding offers, so you know, I have a lot of double homozygous and homozygous males up for 1 silver. The gene search can be a little slow to load so you can simply search the color or pattern in the names and if I have any up, it'll show up. I name single homozygous ones by that gene, and doubles by Color + Pattern. So, a search for + should bring up all my doubles.

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-16 20:05:16 — Link

I'm still collecting deviant unicorns... I'm so behind everyone else... At least I have got my top level stable. Not that it didn't take two weeks or less for me to fill it.

I keep hitting dead ends with my best cockatrices. I get to level 5 and - no portal. I should go back to beading. At least that's a hobby that leaves you with something to show for it.

I think I'll be very happy if my perfect dragon gets past level 14 though :) I paid like 250k for that dragon.

• Nightingale

Posted at 2017-01-20 21:54:22 — Link

I am having such luck finding etelia on the deeper levels o.0

I have 4 crystalline ice.... 4/20 if I activate one and 4/40 if I do both. Dannnngggg I need to put in some mpore exploring time.I will trade though!

Also looking for liquid deviance. I'm needing about 4!

Thanks

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla