Boards < General < News & Announcements < Tundra Direction is Open!

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 23:15:28 — Link

Wonder why we can't use energy drinks on exploring beasts. They're able to carry bandages, and all the materials picked up on islands (unless those are teleported away or something)... why not energy drinks?

• zelex
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-01 23:59:34 — Link

arete (#15328) wrote:

Why don't you buy some sticks?

My etelia finally bred! And I got TWO black ones! I'm so happy! :)))

So much I rembered from last year :D lol, okay I bougt 100. I tried to found them on the trades but this was too easy. I should go to sleep and try to use my head tomorrow little bit better :D

• Wireath
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 00:43:24 — Link

zelex (#36774) wrote:

I found my snowflake last year with unicorns, so I still think that they can make it too :) Maybe it's easier with lykos, I have one on the way.

But first I have to get those sticks. Stupid me. It still says 3 days to go.

Probably different genetics, mine was a dodge one, meant for BF; didn't do too well due to the stats increase.

My Pet Sales page --

Currently have 3 extra Blueprint: Military Academy level 3

#cfddcf -- #d0e7ba

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 10:59:20 — Link

I do have a unicorn with solid horn and determined... Maybe that might work. Your acid-spit cockies are doing really well, though, Wireath. Worth every penny! :D

Leaving the map via the white gate is such a habit that I just went there instead of the green one and happily left the map. Now I feel stupid...

Whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Random acts of senseless kindness.

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 12:19:13 — Link

I have a stupid question - this year, every beastlord is also finding pristine snowflake? I don't want to loose my laswt year etelias- I'm attached to them :)

• Angel
  • Game Developer

Posted at 2017-01-02 12:50:16 — Link

fundatrix, no, there's only one Pristine Snowflake per player. 

• fundatrix
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 13:41:57 — Link

So, I need to sacrifice my etelias, to get another ones? How sad ;)

• birdlove
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 13:58:22 — Link

This is their natural way of reproduction according to the lore. They continue living in their young :) More like bacteria or plants and not like animals. I have only one, and it's still seeking where to breed. Hope to get at least two generations this winter as my first one ia an adult from the last year.

P.S. I actually like that we have asexual reproduction for at least one kind of pets. Would be fun to have other types of reproduction except classic male / female as well. 

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-02 17:49:31 — Link

Throdama brood carers are an interesting reproductive characteristic.

I now am the proud owner of two baby black etelia. That means I have to sacrifice one or both of them to possibly get a white one. I would love a white one, but I like my black ones too... I wish the maturation age wasn't 30 days. I'd love to be able to breed a whole tab full.

EDIT Did I say etelia weren't tough? Gaaah, I'm being murdered x)

• Sonatine
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-03 01:25:48 — Link

I joined during the event last year but had little luck (it's tough for a new player to make it more than a handful of levels), so I'm excited to find that I've improved enough to have a couple of pets capable of taking on an etelia, with more on the way! Three more crystalline ice and I'll have my first one, and we'll see if I can find enough resources to grow more, should it breed.

Edit: My favorite lykos had to beat a silent pace etelia to make it happen, but I got enough ice! (seriously though silent pace is the worst when it's used against you. especially when they've got magic mirror as well)

http://beastkeeper.com/pet/1027017

One of my favorite forms, and with pretty good genes! :D

• Marans
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-03 02:34:19 — Link

You found Pristine Snowflake (1).

Nice, thought it would take much longer to find that. :)

Now to carry on collecting Lykos eggs - 14 so far and by the end of the season it will probably be a huge mountain of them...

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-03 09:51:54 — Link

At the end of last year's event I had about 70 eggs, but this year I've only found one.

Congrats on finding your snowflake.

• Poe
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-03 18:07:36 — Link

What is the highest level island reached with an etelia?

My etelia with level fifty and all the good genes is only sure to win against other etelias on islands up to level ten.

• Yavanna
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-04 02:05:35 — Link

Hi everybody! 

Hope you are enjoying witer hunt for etelia as I am - it  was just about time for some fun.:)

i was wondering .. if I found a snowflake last year can i find one this year too or I am done forever?  And... can i breed my etelia even though it is not lvl 50 and it was hatched last year, not this one? 

Thanks a lot and happy hunting! :)

• arete
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-04 09:58:24 — Link

Yavanna, once you find your first generation snowflake then you'll never find another one.

And yes, once an etelia is 30 days old it can breed once it finds its "birth island", so keep exploring with it till it decides to breed - then you'll get two second generation snowflakes.

But remember, when an etelia breeds it'll disappear forever.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla