Boards < Community < Roleplay < Street, Stray and Leashed- Dog RolePlay

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-08 07:33:26 — Link

The new no snout kept it's long paw out at Apple but said soft gentle words towards Jinx and chaos 

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 02:13:45 — Link

The two pups stopped and watched th new No-Snoit warily. They looked worriedly at the dog on the ground, and then decided to trust the new No-Snout.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 03:05:45 — Link

The no snout grabbed Apple in its large paws and pulled it close its stomach then walked to its monster.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 03:39:02 — Link

Jinx and Chas watched the No-Snoit take the dog. They were now helpless to help the dog. They watched as the No-Snout took the dog to it's monster.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-09 07:04:06 — Link

Pretty soon the monster ran off with Apple inside. The first no snout looked at the rest of the dogs then hopped in its monster and also ran off.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 00:02:30 — Link

Jinx and Chas watched the remaining dogs and No-Snouts. If my of them made a move towards the garbage in the alley, they were going to run as fast as they could to it.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 02:51:35 — Link

Pal's no-snouts continued walking, pulling him along.

Bandit looked back at the alley, then at the two pups. He could take them. He bolted towards the garbage.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-10 16:44:51 — Link

Jimx and Chaos sprinted towards the dog, teeth bared and barking. "That's ours, and we'll fight you for it if we have to!"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 00:48:04 — Link

"I could take you scrawny pups anyday. I could beat you blind, deaf and sleeping!" He didn't slow his pace.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 04:15:47 — Link

"At least share!" Chaos yelled, "We've checked so many cans, and we haven't found much. That can is full!" The two pups continued  racing towards the can.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 06:35:07 — Link

Bandit slowed as he neared the can."Okay, fine." He put his paws against the can and pushed it over, all the stinky goodness spilled across the ground.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 06:36:55 — Link

Jinx and Chas yipped their thanks and moved to one side of the trash that they considered food. They dug though it, looking for thing to eat.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 06:59:47 — Link

Apple woke up, her head buzzing and her eyes blurry. She blinked a bit until her vision came into focus. She found herself in some kind of web - den thing. She could only see out of one side and the web was cold to touch, but not sticky. She looked out the web and she saw other animals, some dogs and some... cats, yech! She tried to walk foward so she could see more but her leg felt locked in place. Apple looked at her leg and found some kind of vines on it, though they were not green and were much larger, and it scratched her pelt a bit. As she looked at the rest of her body she saw more of the pale vines, though some were longer and others were shorter. She also found more scars on her body. Her head popped up as she heard a no snout walking her way, it stopped in front of the web den and opened it. The no snout reached for Apple and picked her up, What! Put me down! What are you doing! she thought as she kicked frantically. The no snout dropped her on a strong hard box that was fairly large and it seemed to have dirt and bugs inside or something. The no snout left as another one walked in. Apple didn't like the looks of this one, and she found out she didn't like it's actions either. It poked and prodded her in uncomfertable ways. After many hours later -or thats at least what it felt like- the old no snout came back in and carried Apple back into the web den thing and closed the web. Apple whimpered as they walked away I just wanna go. The terrier thought to herself, an emptiness inside her.heart. She wanted to run and play, not be poked and prodded...

(EDIT; Wow, I posted this then realized how much I wrote  o.O)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 07:03:35 — Link

(XD)

Jinx rummaged through the trash until she found a half eaten piece of food. She sniffed it, it was still good. She tore it in half and gave one half to her brother.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-11 07:17:52 — Link

(Whenever I go looking through the new memes in my signature... Tigerstar who let the dogs out? Not me Bluestar. Me: WHO LET THE DOGS OUT! I know :)  )

After a bit the no snouts came with something in a bowl, it didn't look to good. Kinda looked like that rabbit poop... but Apple stuck her snout in it anyways and ate it. The smooth fox terriers eyes widened in suprise as good flavors filled her mouth, kinda like the meat strip she had found earlier. She ate more and more of it, rarely stopping to breathe.

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 7 8 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla