1 votes / 13%
NO WAY!SO UGLY!!!

0 votes / 0%
What?

2 votes / 25%

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:09:04 — Link

Thunderleap eventually driffted off to sleep. He had a dreamless sleep, and awoke at dawn.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 23:23:14 — Link

Windsinger awoke at dawn, not even aware that she had even fallen asleep. She yawned and got up quietly. She trotted off to find some prey.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-15 15:23:26 — Link

"I'll go wiith you!"

Meowed Stormwing.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 02:06:13 — Link

Windsinger whirled around, "I didn't know that anyone else was awake."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 02:51:47 — Link

"You woke me."She answered.

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-16 05:26:08 — Link

Windsinger looked at Stormwing, "Sorry, didn't think that I was being that loud."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 04:39:29 — Link

"You weren't."Stormwing flicked her tail to the sleeping kits."And they can hear anything that might become a game."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-21 18:59:36 — Link

Windsinger grinned, she understood the hint, "Let's go before they wake up."

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:12:15 — Link

"I think that we should walk for maybe two more days...can you see the rise over there?The one with the thick tres?"Stormwing paused."Our job this morning is to climb that hill to get closer to the rise, then determine if the thick woodland is a good place to live."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 18:58:21 — Link

BrightKit's ear twitched and she slowly woke up. She went outside and stretched, she could feel the warmth from the sun slowly fade. What? She thought. Where did the sun go? Suddenly BrightKit heard thunder, she slowly started to back into the den when she felt the heat of electricity directly by hear. The terrified kit squealed in terror and turned around and bolted into the temporary den and huddled in there, whimpering and shaking.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 20:50:53 — Link

Windsinger looked up as the sky grew dark and a flash of lightning hit somewhere near where they had left. She turned and began running back to the other cats. "The others!" She yelled to Stormwing.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 22:32:37 — Link

(Pineleaf is not in this rp, sorry if I typed it somewhere,she is my usual character)

"Did it hit the den?"Stormwing yowled.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 23:42:45 — Link

(XD oops, I'll fix it)

"We're about to find out." Windsinger yelled  as they neared the den.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 01:47:47 — Link

Stormwing raced through the storm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-24 06:19:00 — Link

Windsinger neared the dens as rain started pouring down from the heavens. As she neared the den, she yowled for the others, "Thunderleap! Juniperleaf! Brightkit! CloudKit!"

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla