1 votes / 13%
NO WAY!SO UGLY!!!

0 votes / 0%
What?

2 votes / 25%

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 03:55:18 — Link

Thunderleap sighed and gave Brightkit a quick lick."Don't worry." He picked her up by the scruff."You'll see them when you become an apprentice."

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 22:54:45 — Link

"Look,a fallen tree!Let's sleep there tonight!"Stormwing meowed.

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 23:07:38 — Link

"Okay." Thunderleap replied, his voice muffled by the kits soft scruff.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 00:27:07 — Link

Stormwing collected some moss,and then lined the log with it.She took the nest closest to the wind.

Swiftheart stopped to discuss battle tactics with Thunderleap.

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 00:38:20 — Link

Thunderleap cocked his head."We should keep two cats to scout ahead."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 07:41:24 — Link

BrightKit yawned, "When can we go back home?" She asked sleepily before falling asleep.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• Mythz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 09:55:05 — Link

Juniperleaf carried Brightkit into the small den.

Stop animal Abuse!! And scroll down for cute GIF's!Image result for cute animated cat gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute animal gifsImage result for cute gifs

Image result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute anime dog gifsImage result for cute animated cat gifs

Image result for tiger gifs

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-18 06:00:11 — Link

Windsinger trotted behind the rest of th cats. She doubted that they even knew that she was here. Oh well, they'd find out when they got wherever they were going.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 00:14:59 — Link

"Windsinger?"Stormwing asked thoughtfully."Will you mentor Cloudkit once we get to our new home?"

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 00:21:22 — Link

Thunderleap kept his eyes closed, but swiveled his ears to listen to their conversation.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 01:29:08 — Link

Windsinger looked up, started. "Of course." She said, looking at Stormwing.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-22 23:21:42 — Link

"Good.By the time we get to where we're going,she'll be old enough."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 01:42:19 — Link

Windsinger looked around uneasily, "Where are we going?" She asked. 

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 02:14:54 — Link

"Home."

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-23 05:48:17 — Link

Windsinger nodded even though the answer didn't answer her question. She curled up on a tree root and watched the rest of the cats.

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla