Boards < Community < Roleplay < (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVITY)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 32 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-18 19:30:35 — Link

Storm staggered into the clearing, growling. The lioness was still bleeding from her leg and a thin, smooth stick stuck out from it. Storm glanced at Thunder, then Shiku. "I knew it." She growled slowly limp walking to Shiku.

(Man, it's been to long Storm...)

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-18 19:53:33 — Link

(Was not trying to blind you, but okay.)

Shiku whirled around to face. He wasn't sure he could stand another fight.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-19 01:38:53 — Link

Storm started prowling around Shiku, still limping. The lioness' vision was tinted red and she was feeling dizzy. Storm  jerked the other way and pounced on Shiku, backing out halfway then switching the other way. Once she was behind Shiku, Storm jumped on his back and dug her claws into his spine.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-21 02:33:45 — Link

Shiku yowled in pain and twisted his spine to throw Storm off.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-21 03:41:07 — Link

Storm grunted as she lost her grip and slid off Shiku, she was breathing heavily. She started circling around Shiku again, still limping.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-22 15:11:00 — Link

Shiku staggered to his feet, he wasn't going to last this fight, but why give up the last opportunity he might have to taunt Storm? "Back for a rematch already?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-23 00:30:25 — Link

Storm narrowed her eyes, "I wouldn't call this a rematch." The lioness growled, she stopped walking and slowly put her foot down. She held in a yelp as her foot flared in pain, she lifted it up a bit so that it was barely hovering above the ground.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-24 01:32:47 — Link

Shiku grinned, "I wouldn't either."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-02-26 07:07:12 — Link

Storm glared at Shiku, her ears pinned back in irritation. Her eyes flicked to the side and she quickly limped over to Thunder, grabbing him and roughly taking her leader back to their camp.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-01 01:00:09 — Link

Shiku waited until the two lions were gone, then collapsed onto the ground, gasping.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-04 12:33:12 — Link

(Sorry for not being on in ages- I've had a bunch of exams and sudying to do and in my spare time my mom wanted me to be active, I'll be kinda more available now)

Nex rushed over to Shiku and set to work on his open, gaping wounds. She ignored her own, only swinging her around to snap at flies that tried to get into her wounds."Shiku why did you do that?" She murmured as she cleaned out his wounds. After she had bandaged his wounds she padded over to Spark."Spark, now, when I say don't move, I MEAN DON'T MOVE!"

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-05 06:20:09 — Link

Shiku grimaced at his wounds, "What else was there to do?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-06 06:30:33 — Link

"Wanna go home..." Spark wheezed, covering her face with her paws.

• infinityforever
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-06 07:16:58 — Link

Sage appeared from the bushes with wide eyes. "I'll ask what happened later... Right now, what can I help you with?" She said, looking to Spark, then Shiku, and then Nex. The lioness waved her tail, irritated she hadn't been there earlier. Spark and Shiku were obviously seriously injured and Nex was hurt as well. Sage closed her eyes a moment, breathing in and out. 

(Derp...didn't know how to fit her in before. Took me a while to attempt to word this to make a bit of sense and to fit here. ) 

~Infinity~

Always and forever 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge.

~

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2017-03-06 11:29:30 — Link

(XD I think it was a good idea the way you've done it)

Nex paused, looking up and finding Sage."Oh Sage! I thought you where Storm or Thunder... Anyway, can you go back to my den and bring back the cobwebs and herbs? Thank you!" She turned back to Spark as she whimpered, and padded over to where th cub lay on her side."I know, I know." She slowly lapped her tongue across Spark's side, trying to soothe her.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

« Prev | 1 2 ... 30 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla