Boards < Community < Roleplay < (CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVITY)

Boards

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 31 32 | Next »

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 04:50:12 — Link

"I'll make some more Dusk Pride

Shiku

Dark sandy color

Male

Cocky, likes to be the center of attention, a plain goofball, 

Was taken as prisoner in a battle between the prides, quickly rose in popularity, no family left in Dawn Pride

Fighter

Aslan's best friend

Aslan

Dark shiny gold

Male

Trickster, goofball, cocky,

Born into the pride, (needs parents)

Fighter

Shiku's best friend

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 06:15:43 — Link

Name(not something typical like 'bob' or 'bill'): Jinx

Appearence(can be sandy, grey, black, orange, etc.): Dark Orange

Personality(courages, fun, loyal, etc.): Evil, Brave, Strong, Smart

Family(brother of___, sister of___, mother of ___, etc.) Dead

Rank in pride(hunter, defender, fighter, leader, warrior, cub): Fighter

History(optional): Thinks that weak lions (Everyone to her) should not live. Killed father after he tried to save a cub.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-10 07:17:16 — Link

Accepted! Okay, we can start as soon as the rest of Dawn Pride is filled in!

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 00:35:05 — Link

SusanWellsworth (#44920) wrote:
ChaseTurnleaf (#51933) wrote:

Accepted!

SusanWellsworth (#44920) wrote:

Family: Dead, unless someone else wants to claim them

pineleaf (#53155) wrote:

Family(brother of___, sister of___, mother of ___, etc.) Um,need parents.

I could be the father for both of you....

Sounds good to me! :)

Me too!

HI I LIKE FRENCH SILK PIE!

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

WAIT HOW CAN I FORGET MY FAVORITE ANIMAL,PUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for nyan pug

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 00:36:46 — Link

How many can you have again?

My name is pineleaf and I love animals,Symurghs,and Pumas.I like to do warriors,survivors,lions,and other animal role play!

Image result for pugs70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-12 01:34:20 — Link

pineleaf (#53155) wrote:

How many can you have again?

I have changed it to as many as you want.(Just don't go OTT)

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-14 23:46:09 — Link

This is still open! But for now all the character not filled in can be RPed by anyone! Ok lets get started!

Storm watched his two cubs as they played, he padded over to his mate, Gold and licked her ear."You alright?"

Thunder yawned, opening his eyes and stretching. He rolled onto his back, exposing his stomach to the warm rays of the sun.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 04:56:06 — Link

Spark bounced around, tumbling a bit too. She cuffed Maple over the head, "Tag! Your it!" And ran off.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 06:19:37 — Link

Dusk Clan

Dion and Arin trotted around Dusk Clan territory. They didn't care when they crossed over into enemy clan territory. They stalked around, trying to find prey for themselves.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 07:21:29 — Link

Thunder paused. He smelt something strange....

Gold licked his ear and said she was fine, so Storm stood up and padded off towards Thunder.

• pineleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-15 23:29:40 — Link

Dawn Pride

Spice padded towards Thunder."What is that stink!"She complained"Is it you?"She flicked her tail towards him,happy when she saw she his mane ruffling.She liked making other lions annoyed,she diddn't know why,she just liked it.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 03:52:11 — Link

"No." He growled."But you can smell it, right?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 04:09:13 — Link

Dion and Arin had spotted a deer, it was small, but enough to feed them and one or two of their friends. They stalked it and pounced. Arin killed the deer with a slash to the throat. She stayed by the deer while Dion sprinted back to their clan to get their close friends, Shiku and Aslan, so they could share the kill.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 04:49:01 — Link

"Smell what?" Storm asked Lightning."Knowing your sense of smell I'd trust you.

Lightning flicked his tail in thanks."I smelt something strange. Want to come with me and see what it was?"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-16 05:00:20 — Link

Arin laid down and began licking the blood off of her paws. She didn't pay attention when she smelled enemy clan smells. They were in their territory, so it was goimg to smell like them.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 31 32 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla