IceClan

0 votes / 0%
RidgeClan

1 votes / 20%
LeafClan

2 votes / 40%
ClludClan

1 votes / 20%
Other, (Put name suggestion in comments)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next »

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-17 07:13:45 — Link

Darkstalker was angry. He stormed into his den and threw himself upon his bed. He then tried to sleep. Unfortunately, he failed. He quietly left the den and watched the sun rise. He then began looking for his apprenotice.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-04 02:19:29 — Link

"Bronwyn!" Shadowstalker called sharply.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-23 09:09:26 — Link

CrowStar walked into his den and started thinking. The recent batch of kits wasnt good enough to become warriors. Much less apprentices. Hopefully the next batch of kits would be more promising. Brought down by a lowly dog, CrowStar scoffed. What he would do with WrenKit though he needed to decide. The clan couldn't know either.

As SmallStep padded into the nursery he looked at WrenKit, the kit barely ever woke up, and ever since SmallStep -regrettably- told WrenKit what happened the poor kit was barely able to speak normal sentences. Only shudder and yowl in fear.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-27 09:19:53 — Link

(I was thinking one night, anybody wanna do a pretty intense prophecy which includes the rise of the fourth clan?

Also, is Brownwyn still rping cuz if s  I thought of why she might not have paw at the end of her name if its okay with her.

ALSO, I updated the explanation of the rp thing and added in the NPC board. Also, if you guys need to you can make you own NPCs but make sure I know so I can add them onto the board, lol.

Finally my last bit of news is that I guess I am also taking on SmallStep XD)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:31:23 — Link

(What are some details on the fourth clan?)

"Where is that cat!" Darkstalker sighed, exasperated. "When I find her..."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:34:52 — Link

(I dunno, I was thinking it could be called like, SteamClan or CloudClan or something like that. Cuz I was thinking it would reform after DuskClan chased it out a long time ago, and while OceanClan and BlazeClan are fighting they come back into the forest, which is why I was thinking steam and cloud. And when they came maybe they would restore peace back to the forest? I dont know, its still a work in progress.)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-12-30 00:36:04 — Link

(Okay, thanks, I might be able to. Just give me some time.)

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-06 06:50:20 — Link

CrowStar got up, it was still night. Stretching the tom walked out of the den, his dark fur slightly reflecting the moonlight. He quickly trotted into the medicine den.

SmallStep lifted his head up, "CrowStar? Is there anything I can help you with?" The small medicine cat looked at his leader curiously.

CrowStar looked back at SmallStep, "Im looking for WrenKit, I wanna see if she can retake the hunt seeing as she had no awareness of the dog."

SmallStep looked at her leader and narrowed her eyes, "WrenKit cant walk." She hissed softly through clenched teeth.

CrowStar hissed back, "I dont care what the kit can or cant do just bring me the kit!"

SmallStep huffed angrily and walked over to WrenKit, "WrenKit, c'mon, waje up. CrowStar wants to see you" the tom mewed, gently shaking the kit with his paw.

WrenKit jolted awake, screeching in terror. After a bit she saw it was just SmallStep and she began to calm down. "CrowStar wants to see you" The tom repeated to the kit. WrenKit nodded her head and limped over to where CrowStar was standing.

CrowStar looked at the kit crossly, "Its about time" he grumbled, "Come kit." The leader walked out of the medicine den, making sure WrenKit was following. He led the kit out of camp at a slow pace, matching her limp.

(So I had this idea that maybe CrowStar finds out he is the father of WrenKit .3. later on, whatya think?)

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 00:58:50 — Link

(Good idea. Who would be the mother?)

Darkstalker was on the way to his den when he saw CrowStar and WrenKit on their way out of the medicine cat's den, "Hello CrowStar, hello WrenKit," he said in a softer voice, nodding at the kit. He then looked back at CrowStar, "Where are you two going?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 01:48:06 — Link

(I was thinking a deceased DuskClan she cat that CrowStar loved but he never knew he was the father of her kits. Idk it's still a work in process, like most of my ideas for this thread XD)

CrowStar looked up, "Thought I would take WrenKit out to get some fresh air" He grunted looking at WrenKit from behind is shoulder, hissing quietly.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 21:18:00 — Link

(Sounds interesting, maybe CrowStar turned bitter after she died, and that's why he is the way he is now. What do you think of that idea?)

"Oh," Darkstalker said, looking at the kit with concern, "is she really fit to do that yet?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-07 21:37:11 — Link

(omg yas! XD)

"Of course she is!" CrowStar snapped at DarkStalker, looking the kit -who was half asleep.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 02:02:07 — Link

"Oh," Darkstalker said, "where were you talking her?"

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 02:13:26 — Link

" None of your buisness!"  CrowStar hissed and he stalked off, WrenKit behind him.  WrenKit gave DarkStalker an apologetic look them quickly limped after CrowStar, not wanting to anger him.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2017-01-09 02:43:28 — Link

Darkstalker watched as the two walked off. He then went back to his den. He fell asleep, his last thought being that if Bronwyn wasn't going to show up for their lesson, there wouldn't be one today.

« Prev | 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla