IceClan

0 votes / 0%
RidgeClan

1 votes / 20%
LeafClan

2 votes / 40%
ClludClan

1 votes / 20%
Other, (Put name suggestion in comments)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 03:08:22 — Link

WrenKit bounced excitedly before she ran into the forest to begin, ToadKikt and DeerKit right behind her. YellowPaw, ThistleClaw, and IvyTail followed behind slowly. When they disappeared into the forest the hunt had begun.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 03:14:08 — Link

Not to long after the hunt had started a screech of pain echoed into the camp, CrowStar narrowed his eyes as 2 more followed. Looks like this was a weak batch, CrowStar thought but still he laid down in the leader's den, finding pleasure in how fast his warriors had found them...Meanwhile in the forest IvyTail, ThistleClaw, and YellowPaw were shocked, they were still all together and still following the kit's scents... They hadn't even found 1 kit... They raced over to the screeches and stopped, dead ahead of them was a massive dog, towering ToadKit and DeerKit, shaking WrenKit violently in it's jaws the dog threw the kit at the tree and turned to the cats. IvyTail leaped up and sliced the dog's nose, YellowPaw and ThistleClaw attacking it as well.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 03:26:59 — Link

When the dog had ran away the 2 warriors and the apprentice were covered with blood and scratches, they had barely managed to survive... They inspected the 3 kits who were indistingweshable through all the blood, none of them seemed to be breathing... They picked up the kits and raced back to camp.

CrowStar got up when her heard the warriors run back into camp. Dead, already. He thought as he got up and walked outside of his den. CrowStar narrowed his eyes as he saw the kit's bodies. Thats no cat... he thought. "What is this!" CrowStar snarled at the cats, "What interfered with our hunt!" 

IvyTail lowered her head, "It was a gigantic dog! Bigger then what we usually see! We barely made it out alive!" She mewed, her eyes wide.

The 3 cats laid down the kit's "Somebody get the medicine cat!" YellowPaw cried out. Cats murmured and started to gather around the kit's bodies. SmallStep, the medicine cat (NPC until somebody claims, character is changeable ;) ) rushed over and inspected the kit's, then shook the small tom shook his head. "There's no way they can be alive..." Mewed SmallStep sadly.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 03:32:51 — Link

Darkstalker trotted over to the blood covered cats. "What's going on?" he asked, his eyes softened when he saw the kits. "Are they dead?" He whispered quietly.

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 05:17:25 — Link

Bronwyn joined the others and looked down sadly at the kits. 'And to think they were fine only hours ago...' She heard Ivytail explain what had happened, and shook her head. "Is there any way that we can find this dog? I mean, if we all go together, maybe we can overtake it! We can't very well leave it to roam free after it has done this, can we? It could attack any one of us at any time!" Realizing that her outburst was more than a little improper, she backed up slightly and looked down at the ground.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 05:33:25 — Link

"I agree with Bronwyn," Darkstalker said, noticing Bronwyn's embarrassment at her suggestion. "The dog will mess up our tests, if they continue, that is. Maybe it will be best if we stop the tests, the dog will just kill them anyways, the we'll end up with no kits, and no future."

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 05:47:19 — Link

"I am very aware of that, but we will NOT stop the tests, in fact forget the warriors. While we have the dog we won't need them to do the hunting." CrowStar said, an evil glint shimmering in his eye.

All of a sudden WrenKit coughed up blood. SmallStep looked at WrenKit in shock, "Get WrenKit in my den now!" The tom mewed, looking hopefully at the kit.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 05:58:09 — Link

Darkstalker gasped, "She's alive!" He said, then, he got WrenKit on his back and began running to the medicine cat's den. "See if the rest of them are rally dead!"

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 06:12:55 — Link

Bronwyn looked up at CrowStar warily - she wasn't sure that she liked that look in his eyes as he said that. But her thoughts were interuppted as one of the kits coughed. She stared in amazment as Darkstalker ran of with the surviving kit before shaking her head. 'Focus!' she told herself, 'Now is definitely not the time to let your mind wander!' Bronwyn shook her head once more, just to get her thoughts under control, before checking Deerkit and Toadkit to see if they were still alive.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 06:17:52 — Link

Darkstalker softly set the bloody kit on the ground of the medicine cat den. He watched SmallStep as he searched for herbs in the den, and then began pressing them on the kit. He wondered if the others were alive...

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 06:49:51 — Link

WrenKit's breathing became more clear as time passed. ToadKit and DeerKit however did not stir... It soon became clear that they were dead when closer inspection led to seeing a large gash through DeerKit's neck, and ToadKit had lost too much blood... SmallStep sighed, there would be 2 new starts in the sky today... SmallStep turned back to WrenKit and started to clean off the blood to look at the wounds. SmallStep stared in horror as she saw a huge gash in WrenKit's leg, it's already a miracle she is still alive, but this is insane! She thought. Sighing she grabbed the herbs and started applying them.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-27 11:09:58 — Link

(Sorry for taking so long!) 

Blackheart grabbed all his fresh-kill that he'd gotten when he'd finnished the patrol and gone hunting. He was on his way to camp when the stench of dog overwhelmed him. He dropped his prey and opened his mouth, trying to pinpoint the smell when something big nocked him off his paws. He yowled in pain as a dog bit his hind leg, and he raced up the nearest tree, his paw dangling limply.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 00:10:44 — Link

After seeing that the other kits were gone, Bronwyn started to walk back to her den to think. But her thoughts were interupted by the sudden smell of dog... and a yelp of pain from somewhere in the trees. "Darkstalker!" she yelled. "Come on! We have to help!" This time, she didn't care if it was improper. That was one of their cats out there, and she had to help. Bronwyn raced towards the smell, but stopped dead at the sight of the huge dog.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 01:28:08 — Link

SmallStep sat by WrenKit for what seemed like a moon, waiting for the kit to wake up. The kit seemed like she was still alive... She sighed, and thought to herself. After a while the WrenKit slowly opened her eyes.

Wrenkit woke up, wait, woke up? When did I fall asleep?  She shook her head, trying to stop a buzzing noise. When her vision cleared up she saw SmallStep, looking at he anxiously."What happened?" WrenKit asked, "Where is ToadKit and DeerKit?" SmallStep shook her head. "WHAT! The warriors got them! How!" SmallStep sighed, "It wasn't the warriors, they didn't get you either... It was a dog..." WrenKit laid there, her face looking a bit sick, but other then that the small kit took it in well.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 03:23:23 — Link

Darkstalker's ears pricked up at the sound of his name, and then, when he heard what wa said afterwords, he raced out of the medicine cat's den, and ran as fast as his legs would take him to BranWynn, he looked at her questioningly. He didn't care what his leader had said, he was going to hunt down that dog because of what it had done to the kits.

« Prev | 1 2 3 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla