IceClan

0 votes / 0%
RidgeClan

1 votes / 20%
LeafClan

2 votes / 40%
ClludClan

1 votes / 20%
Other, (Put name suggestion in comments)

0 votes / 0%
« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 | Next »

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 08:27:44 — Link

SmallStep looked away from the kit nervously, knowing something the kit didn't. The tom turned to herbs and started looking busy, "So, WrenKit... How does your back legs feel?"

WrenKit stared, "I CAN'T FEEL THEM!" The kit screeched, just realizing that in fact, she could not feel them. WrenKit tried to move her back legs. No luck. WrenKit squealed, frightened.

SmallStep looked at the kit, "Hold still, I'll look at it." He meowed and inspected the gash. Now cleaned off the tom could see it more clearly. Smallstep bit his lip, trying not to say anything. One thing was for sure though, WrenKit won't be thanking me, thats for sure... the gash went from the kit's legs to their tail, approximately an inch or so deep... Nope, she REALLY won't ne happy.

So... Um... I'm not dead. Ehm.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 12:30:09 — Link

Blackheart yowled in pain and fright, hoping a Clanmate would hear him. The dog jumped up, bearly missing his dangling leg. Soon the dog would get him....

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• SusanWellsworth
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-28 18:22:00 — Link

Bronwyn was paralized at the sight of the huge dog, but at the appearance of her mentor and another yowl from Blackheart, she swallowed her fear and leapt onto the creature. The young cat dug her teeth into the dog's neck, biting hard and holding on tight. 'Maybe some of the others will hear us and come help... Surely we could overtake the dog, seeing as how there are many more of us... Right?' With these thoughts swirling around in her head, she was flung off of the dog and to the ground. Bronwyn shook her head to clear it, and ran back to the animal, scratching at it's face.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-29 05:20:19 — Link

Darkstalker followed his apprentice and jumped ferociously onto the dog. He ripped at it's nexk, trying to get to the main vein in the neck that produced blood for the entire body.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-29 06:37:34 — Link

Blackheart watched as the dog yelped and raced off into the bushes, and slowly slid down the tree until his backleg hit the ground. He slowly licked th blood off his leg, the blood mixed with the gross tang of dog siliva.

'Such is human memory... you forget the truth and believe what makes you feel better. '

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-29 21:53:54 — Link

Darkstalker held omto the dog's neck as it ran. After being thrown around, he let go and watched the dog run, trailing blood behind it. He licked his lips, tasting the metallic taste of the dog's blood. He smiled, and trotted back to his clan. He knew that they would be able to follow the dog due to the wound Darkstalker had given it in it's neck. They would be able to follow it and kill it, if it hadn't lost enough blood to die on it's own.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-10-31 05:43:33 — Link

Blackheart yowled as he tried standing, his back leg wouldn't hold his weight and he collapsed to the ground.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-01 05:39:16 — Link

Darkstalker whirled as he heard a yowl a ways behind him where the he had left the other cats when they had begun the fight with the cats. He sprinted the small distance toward the towel, and got to the battlefield just in time to see Blackheart fall. "Blackheart, how badly are you wounded?" Darkstalker asked.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-01 06:46:10 — Link

"Don't know. I can't put weight on my back leg." Blackheart said, standing up, but not letting his injured leg touch the ground.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 15:13:53 — Link

CrowStar got up and walked outside. He looked around then jumped onto DarkRock (Sorry if the other wasn't this XD) and yowled, "Let all cats old enough to spill the blood of you enemies gather beneath DarkRock for a clan meeting!"

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 16:48:07 — Link

Darkstalker heard CrowStar calling for a clan meeting, "Let's head back to camp, and fast. CrowStar's calling for a clan meeting."

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 22:46:55 — Link

Blackheart nodded and shuffle-hopped toward camp.

• HD7547
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 23:15:57 — Link

Darkstalker trotted beside him, trying to look at his leg. He grimaced at the wound. "Well, the wound isn't very pretty." He said to Blackheart, then trotted to the side of the limping cat.

• ChaseTurnleaf
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-02 23:45:45 — Link

"So I guessed." Blackheart replied, and continued his shuffle-hopping.

• gypsyvannerz
  • User

Posted at 2016-11-03 00:09:49 — Link

When the cats all gathered - minus WrenKit - he began, " I understand that through recent events I have not been able to name the new deputy, so I shall do it now. I have thought long and hard and have now come to a decision... BlackHeart, do you accept this position?" (Or whatever they say cuz im too lazy rn XD)

« Prev | 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 | Next »

Xsolla is an authorized global distributor of BeastKeeper
Xsolla